Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Valightines Messages - closed!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50
All the snappers are snatched up, but still keep your requests coming in and keep an eye out for future specials coming very soon! :D
All the snappers are snatched up, but still keep your requests coming in and keep an eye out for future specials coming very soon! :D
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
I don't know who sent the Valightines letter yesterday but it really did help me feel better, so thank you so, so much for that. You have no idea how much it means to me <3
I don't know who sent the Valightines letter yesterday but it really did help me feel better, so thank you so, so much for that. You have no idea how much it means to me <3
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Poisonedpaper Hello! May I donate something to the mini-raffle?
@Poisonedpaper Hello! May I donate something to the mini-raffle?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Knightess

When doing multiple messages, do I send the form per person or put all the names on one form?
@Knightess

When doing multiple messages, do I send the form per person or put all the names on one form?
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
@ColorBlindBrat Thanks for checking! It's one per person :)
@ColorBlindBrat Thanks for checking! It's one per person :)
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AOZFff3.png[/img] Here's another special! The next [b]two[/b] recipients will receive one of the following [b]Corrosive Depin[/b] along with their flowers! [item=Corrosive Depin] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/11680.png[/img] If you know someone who needs one or want to brighten up someone's day, now's the perfect chance <3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/AOZFff3.png[/img][/center]
AOZFff3.png

Here's another special!

The next two recipients will receive one of the following Corrosive Depin along with their flowers!

Corrosive Depin

11680.png

If you know someone who needs one or want to brighten up someone's day, now's the perfect chance <3

AOZFff3.png

ZGitmNV.png
These are so cute! Thanks for putting together such a cute little valentines service! There are so many lovely people on the site, and this is a great opportunity to thank them. <3
These are so cute! Thanks for putting together such a cute little valentines service! There are so many lovely people on the site, and this is a great opportunity to thank them. <3
event-sig-small-4.png
@poisonedpaper

I have a friend who's gonna sign up the first day of Welcome Week, the day after this closes. Can I still find a way to turn in a form for her...?
@poisonedpaper

I have a friend who's gonna sign up the first day of Welcome Week, the day after this closes. Can I still find a way to turn in a form for her...?
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@poisonedpaper I submitted a weird and stupid message on one of my cards labeled in the extra notes, so please ignore it. It's an inside joke to one of my friends, lol.
@poisonedpaper I submitted a weird and stupid message on one of my cards labeled in the extra notes, so please ignore it. It's an inside joke to one of my friends, lol.
splat.gif
I have no idea who sent me a message, but ily and you really brightened my day!!! ;w; <3 Thank you!!
I have no idea who sent me a message, but ily and you really brightened my day!!! ;w; <3 Thank you!!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50