Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Plague of Frogs | OVER
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69
@Ayle

Absolutely!
@Ayle

Absolutely!
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@SugaSuga

I've got a bunch of dragons to send in. Is it okay if I send most in one-way CRs and then send one two-way CR with math and total for ease? That way we wouldn't have to go back and forth with a bunch of two-way CRs?
@SugaSuga

I've got a bunch of dragons to send in. Is it okay if I send most in one-way CRs and then send one two-way CR with math and total for ease? That way we wouldn't have to go back and forth with a bunch of two-way CRs?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
I've got 14 level 6s for the regular lane. 5 have a gene bonus and 2 have the breed bonus. Anyone available to take them? It adds up to 145,250 treasure I believe.
I've got 14 level 6s for the regular lane. 5 have a gene bonus and 2 have the breed bonus. Anyone available to take them? It adds up to 145,250 treasure I believe.
[img]http://www.freedawn.co.uk/scientia/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2862327778.jpg[/img] Here to take ur fast lane dragons until 21:00! Lvl 8+ get 1kT bonus Skydancers get 500T bonus
2862327778.jpg

Here to take ur fast lane dragons until 21:00!

Lvl 8+ get 1kT bonus
Skydancers get 500T bonus
QQnBZuq.gif
@Aristiana
@Lunamore
I'm on FR for maybe an hour and can take your dragons if you still need someone to do so!
@Aristiana
@Lunamore
I'm on FR for maybe an hour and can take your dragons if you still need someone to do so!
@comicsans
Sending them your way! Is it alright if I send one 2 way CR and the rest in 1 way CRs?
@comicsans
Sending them your way! Is it alright if I send one 2 way CR and the rest in 1 way CRs?
@Lunamore
That's perfectly fine with me. Send away!
@Lunamore
That's perfectly fine with me. Send away!
@Impception

It is now! Sorry for the delay, I had *two* bulk orders that came in without a ping. Eh, what can ya do?
@Impception

It is now! Sorry for the delay, I had *two* bulk orders that came in without a ping. Eh, what can ya do?
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@comicsans Sent you another CR of three level 9s!
@comicsans Sent you another CR of three level 9s!
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@comicsans Just got myself a trio, I'm sending them as soon as they're lvl 5!
@comicsans Just got myself a trio, I'm sending them as soon as they're lvl 5!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69