Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
Or maybe Chano please?
Or maybe Chano please?
@herecomesdatboi
Of course, I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you. :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
herecomesdatboi would like to take Vine. :)

@merliaoki
I'll send her for you as soon as I recieve her, and you can accept her whenever you have the space for her. ^^

@Shadeofstorm
All of them are still avaliable, which one of them you like the most? :D
@herecomesdatboi
Of course, I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you. :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
herecomesdatboi would like to take Vine. :)

@merliaoki
I'll send her for you as soon as I recieve her, and you can accept her whenever you have the space for her. ^^

@Shadeofstorm
All of them are still avaliable, which one of them you like the most? :D
@ashmore chano please
@ashmore chano please
@Shadeofstorm
All right, I'll ping Necrosie for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Shadeofstorm would like to take Chano. ^^
@Shadeofstorm
All right, I'll ping Necrosie for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Shadeofstorm would like to take Chano. ^^
@Ashmore
Thank you so much! I would love to be on the ping list! Would it be possible for you to put my sister @Luxariana on the list too? She just started yesterday so she hasn't got much stuff on here yet.
@Ashmore
Thank you so much! I would love to be on the ping list! Would it be possible for you to put my sister @Luxariana on the list too? She just started yesterday so she hasn't got much stuff on here yet.
@herecomesdatboi
Sure, I added both of you. ^^
@herecomesdatboi
Sure, I added both of you. ^^
@Ashmore

Alright, thank you!!
@Ashmore

Alright, thank you!!
@Ashmore
Thank you so much! This is super helpful and I'm sure she'll appreciate it a lot too!
@Ashmore
Thank you so much! This is super helpful and I'm sure she'll appreciate it a lot too!
@Ashmore i got one! imma not be greedy and let my other fellow new members have a chance! i just had a roommate join FR as well, going to ping her to make her aware of this thread :D

@Evet get a free dragon!
@Ashmore i got one! imma not be greedy and let my other fellow new members have a chance! i just had a roommate join FR as well, going to ping her to make her aware of this thread :D

@Evet get a free dragon!
Cool looking adopts!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2612628
@Ashmore @Natsukashii @herecomesdatboi @Shadeofstorm
All dragons have been sent ^^
@Ashmore @Natsukashii @herecomesdatboi @Shadeofstorm
All dragons have been sent ^^
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36