Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@Ashmore

Could I have the "Ice Speckle/Ice Eye Spots/Ice Basic, Pearlcatcher Male" please?
@Ashmore

Could I have the "Ice Speckle/Ice Eye Spots/Ice Basic, Pearlcatcher Male" please?
qAW31Md.gif
Jay • Veil
dT9HQge.png
sNuSVZA.png
fVc0Lih.png
Frostbite.png
Veil-export.gif
@Ashmore
thanks for pinging me to this
could i adopt cirrus please she is a cutie
@Ashmore
thanks for pinging me to this
could i adopt cirrus please she is a cutie
@Ashmore Could I adopt the lovely Orca Cherub/Denim Toxin/Sable Glimmer, Imperial Female [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297835/29783499_350.png[/img] (I believe I would name her Brambling)
@Ashmore

Could I adopt the lovely Orca Cherub/Denim Toxin/Sable Glimmer, Imperial Female

29783499_350.png

(I believe I would name her Brambling)
@merliaoki
Sure, I'll send her for you as soon as I'll have enough lair space to accept her from her donator. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Natsukashii
Of course, I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you! :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Natsukashii would like to take your Ice Speckle/Ice Eye Spots/Ice Basic, Pearlcatcher Male. ^^

@NellieGrey
Sure, I'll ping TheOtherKirby to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@TheOtherKirby
NellieGrey would like to take Cirrus. ^^
@merliaoki
Sure, I'll send her for you as soon as I'll have enough lair space to accept her from her donator. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Natsukashii
Of course, I'll ping Necrosie to send him for you! :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Necrosie
Natsukashii would like to take your Ice Speckle/Ice Eye Spots/Ice Basic, Pearlcatcher Male. ^^

@NellieGrey
Sure, I'll ping TheOtherKirby to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@TheOtherKirby
NellieGrey would like to take Cirrus. ^^
@anandapanda
Sending right away! :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
@anandapanda
Sending right away! :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^
@Ashmore
Can I please have Vine (if he hasn't already been taken)?
Thanks so much for doing this! It's super kind of you!

(also i read that their rules are to not exalt him so i promise i won't do that)
@Ashmore
Can I please have Vine (if he hasn't already been taken)?
Thanks so much for doing this! It's super kind of you!

(also i read that their rules are to not exalt him so i promise i won't do that)
@Ashmore
Right- I'll let you know when I have enough lair space! Still got 10k t to go!
And I'd love to be put on the pinglist!
@Ashmore
Right- I'll let you know when I have enough lair space! Still got 10k t to go!
And I'd love to be put on the pinglist!
@Ashmore

Sure, that would be great! And thank you for pinging me to your post ^_^
@Ashmore

Sure, that would be great! And thank you for pinging me to your post ^_^
qAW31Md.gif
Jay • Veil
dT9HQge.png
sNuSVZA.png
fVc0Lih.png
Frostbite.png
Veil-export.gif
Is the white crystal, violet shimmer olive basic, per archer male open? Or akenehi white basic, ice facet, mulberry gem bound imperial male? I'd be grateful for any though
Is the white crystal, violet shimmer olive basic, per archer male open? Or akenehi white basic, ice facet, mulberry gem bound imperial male? I'd be grateful for any though
@Ashmore sure i wouldn't mind getting a ping
@Ashmore sure i wouldn't mind getting a ping
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36