Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind PB&Raffle BotB3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
I am off for now! I'll be back later today. Thank you all for the dragons!
I am off for now! I'll be back later today. Thank you all for the dragons!
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
Bump before bed! Don't forget to claim your badge for Sunday if you send in a dragon <3 [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/00322f4ea3660bf6a8f1d8be9194075a/tumblr_ojg0y28CPe1vfeckzo1_250.png[/img]
Bump before bed! Don't forget to claim your badge for Sunday if you send in a dragon <3

tumblr_ojg0y28CPe1vfeckzo1_250.png
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@HowlingGale
I sent CR with dragons!
@HowlingGale
I sent CR with dragons!
@Pandoras

Thank you for your support :3
@Pandoras

Thank you for your support :3
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Okay, I'm gonna go do some grocery shopping and other housework stuff before mom comes home and kills me. Good luck everyone! I will be back at about 04:00 FR.
Okay, I'm gonna go do some grocery shopping and other housework stuff before mom comes home and kills me. Good luck everyone! I will be back at about 04:00 FR.
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
I AM HERE

My lair looks awfully empty, fill it up with kites for the Windsinger! I am ready for big orders! Also accepting for gems at a 1:850 ratio for as long as I have funds!
I AM HERE

My lair looks awfully empty, fill it up with kites for the Windsinger! I am ready for big orders! Also accepting for gems at a 1:850 ratio for as long as I have funds!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi
Sending you a dragon! :D (I'll have more for you guys later once I'm more awake LMAO)
@Neffi
Sending you a dragon! :D (I'll have more for you guys later once I'm more awake LMAO)
582857_original.png
@Doki

Thank you, ready!
@Doki

Thank you, ready!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi
I accidentally sent a one-way CR because I'm still sleepy oops. It's okay though, I trust you. |D
@Neffi
I accidentally sent a one-way CR because I'm still sleepy oops. It's okay though, I trust you. |D
582857_original.png
@Doki

No problem! Sent you the payment just now ^^
@Doki

No problem! Sent you the payment just now ^^
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125