Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@wretchedrabbit @Tyraniccus @Kyoki @Sinornis @CharlieWeasleyy @Dragonley @galaxanova
You have been added to the lists!

@panopticon
Unfortunately I can only sign you up for one unique item at a time, so I have signed you up for the nocturne egg.

@WillowThorn
Unfortunately I can only put you down for one apparel item at a time, which one would you like the most right now?

@GoldenSootball
Yes, unfortunately it is only one familiar at a time, however I will keep this list marked for you if we can get you the vulpine lamp, and same goes for the apparel.
@wretchedrabbit @Tyraniccus @Kyoki @Sinornis @CharlieWeasleyy @Dragonley @galaxanova

@panopticon
Unfortunately I can only sign you up for one unique item at a time, so I have signed you up for the nocturne egg.

@WillowThorn
Unfortunately I can only put you down for one apparel item at a time, which one would you like the most right now?

@GoldenSootball
Yes, unfortunately it is only one familiar at a time, however I will keep this list marked for you if we can get you the vulpine lamp, and same goes for the apparel.
kx9VmHP.png
@SkyHoard @MissyBeatrix @TsuneEmbers @SnowingLily

@LadyRiat
Oh okay, by item pinglists I just mean the lists I put people on who ask for the items I'm giving away :) You've been placed on all the lists you requested.
@SkyHoard @MissyBeatrix @TsuneEmbers @SnowingLily

@LadyRiat
Oh okay, by item pinglists I just mean the lists I put people on who ask for the items I'm giving away :) You've been placed on all the lists you requested.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for an Unhatched Nocturne Egg and a Ghost Flame Collar please?
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for an Unhatched Nocturne Egg and a Ghost Flame Collar please?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@DanceswithPlants

Can I please be put down for the Ghost Flame Candles, Ghost Flame Wing Ribbons, and Ghost Flame Cloak? I've been opening chest after chest and can't seem to get a single one..... thank you :3

And... I might as well ask to be pinged for all of the skins as well! I'd look through each individually but that takes so much time @.@
@DanceswithPlants

Can I please be put down for the Ghost Flame Candles, Ghost Flame Wing Ribbons, and Ghost Flame Cloak? I've been opening chest after chest and can't seem to get a single one..... thank you :3

And... I might as well ask to be pinged for all of the skins as well! I'd look through each individually but that takes so much time @.@
Help me raise my dragons on Dragon Cave by clicking the eggs below! Page views are all I need!

AGmQP.gif 7CtXy.gif kqWDe.gif JfMIn.gif

@DanceswithPlants Ohh, okay. That makes sense.
Oh, and I totally missed that there was a skin raffle until just now! o.o Please sign me up for all of them, and if there are any I don't like I'll just let you repick a winner for that. I feel that would be easier. (It's not likely there will be one I don't like)
@DanceswithPlants Ohh, okay. That makes sense.
Oh, and I totally missed that there was a skin raffle until just now! o.o Please sign me up for all of them, and if there are any I don't like I'll just let you repick a winner for that. I feel that would be easier. (It's not likely there will be one I don't like)
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put on the Unhatched Nocturne Egg and the Ghost Flame Cloak?
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put on the Unhatched Nocturne Egg and the Ghost Flame Cloak?
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
@DanceswithPlants Hey! Could you put me down for a Sundial Imposter, and for all the skins in the raffle? (Also going to be tossing a couple fox lamps your way as a donation, I'm drowning in them over here. :P)
@DanceswithPlants Hey! Could you put me down for a Sundial Imposter, and for all the skins in the raffle? (Also going to be tossing a couple fox lamps your way as a donation, I'm drowning in them over here. :P)
@DancesWithPlants Could I be entered for all the skins too? :0
@DancesWithPlants Could I be entered for all the skins too? :0
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@DanceswithPlants

Hello! Thanks for orgnaising this giveaway! I hope I understood the rules correctly, May I be put on the pinglist for the nocturne egg, the glowing globe familiar, the ghost flame candles? I would also like to enter for all the skins raffle :D
@DanceswithPlants

Hello! Thanks for orgnaising this giveaway! I hope I understood the rules correctly, May I be put on the pinglist for the nocturne egg, the glowing globe familiar, the ghost flame candles? I would also like to enter for all the skins raffle :D
msfAKvX.png
@DancesWithPlants,

Thank you very much!
@DancesWithPlants,

Thank you very much!
HEveOVO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19