Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59
@nesu
Have you pinged me yet? I'm subscribed to a really active thread, so my alert inbox has been flooded lately. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@nesu
Have you pinged me yet? I'm subscribed to a really active thread, so my alert inbox has been flooded lately. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@Nesu

1. Volcanic Armor

Thanks for running this :) Sorry I missed the first ping!
@Nesu

1. Volcanic Armor

Thanks for running this :) Sorry I missed the first ping!
Quote:
Are you confused why you were pinged here? You can check in with the original pinglist post for details.

Round 3

Congratulations to the following winners!

Post here and ping @Nesu with a list of preferred prizes that corresponds to your placement (ex: If you are listed as four, you choose up to four prizes.). List your most favorite prize first, then your least favorite.

You have 24 hours to respond with your price choices. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next drawing.
If there is no response after the shift, then the winner will be dropped.

1. @BloodyAngel12
2. @HyunAeLe
3. @AxelsandGears
4. @Apolloares13
5. @RoseMagic
6. @Werelynx
7. @Doki
8. @Moonwater
9. @Darkrait
10. @SelenaSilverwolf

Click here to instantly be sent to the list of prizes.
Edit: Everything was in the quotebox whoops, fixed..
Quote:
Are you confused why you were pinged here? You can check in with the original pinglist post for details.

Round 3

Congratulations to the following winners!

Post here and ping @Nesu with a list of preferred prizes that corresponds to your placement (ex: If you are listed as four, you choose up to four prizes.). List your most favorite prize first, then your least favorite.

You have 24 hours to respond with your price choices. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next drawing.
If there is no response after the shift, then the winner will be dropped.

1. @BloodyAngel12
2. @HyunAeLe
3. @AxelsandGears
4. @Apolloares13
5. @RoseMagic
6. @Werelynx
7. @Doki
8. @Moonwater
9. @Darkrait
10. @SelenaSilverwolf

Click here to instantly be sent to the list of prizes.
Edit: Everything was in the quotebox whoops, fixed..
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
o.o
I actually won something, but I don't really remember doing anything particulary good^^'
Thank you all nonetheless.

1. Testing Fate
2. Wings of Light
3. Seedling's Sash
4. Torterra's Branches
5. Fashion Net?
6. Going Batty for the Holidays
7. Purification in progress...
8. Imperial's Solar Flare
9. Nocturnally Light
10. Shady Conjurer's Garb

I hope the things were 2/2 or 10/10 means ten are available or two are available^^
@Nesu
o.o
I actually won something, but I don't really remember doing anything particulary good^^'
Thank you all nonetheless.

1. Testing Fate
2. Wings of Light
3. Seedling's Sash
4. Torterra's Branches
5. Fashion Net?
6. Going Batty for the Holidays
7. Purification in progress...
8. Imperial's Solar Flare
9. Nocturnally Light
10. Shady Conjurer's Garb

I hope the things were 2/2 or 10/10 means ten are available or two are available^^
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
@Nesu

Hurrah!!
1. Purification in Progress
2. Holiday Spinner
3. Haunty Halls
4. Fluffy Cat
5. Spotty Cat
6. Mutie Cat
7. Lightbulb Egg
8. Quiet Elegance
9. Snuggle 'Em All!

@Nesu

Hurrah!!
1. Purification in Progress
2. Holiday Spinner
3. Haunty Halls
4. Fluffy Cat
5. Spotty Cat
6. Mutie Cat
7. Lightbulb Egg
8. Quiet Elegance
9. Snuggle 'Em All!

GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Nesu

Woo I won a place thank you so much <3 *it took me forever to choose changed my choices like 5 times XP*

1. Slinky Skink
2. Holiday Spinner
3. Glitter Jewelry
4. Purification in progress...
@Nesu

Woo I won a place thank you so much <3 *it took me forever to choose changed my choices like 5 times XP*

1. Slinky Skink
2. Holiday Spinner
3. Glitter Jewelry
4. Purification in progress...
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
@Nesu

Wow! I can't believe I won! I would love a prize, and I hope that i am doing this right (I think I only get 1 prize but I'll list a couple just in case they are already claimed? They will be in order of favorite to least. Just in case ^^;;)

1. Seashell Shore or Purification in progress...
2. Spirit of Haunted Past
3. Jungle Beat
4. Winter Cold Nights
@Nesu

Wow! I can't believe I won! I would love a prize, and I hope that i am doing this right (I think I only get 1 prize but I'll list a couple just in case they are already claimed? They will be in order of favorite to least. Just in case ^^;;)

1. Seashell Shore or Purification in progress...
2. Spirit of Haunted Past
3. Jungle Beat
4. Winter Cold Nights
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Lemme correct my response sorry. Since you are in the first slot, it means you can pick one prize, and it's yours. Everyone else has to write a list in case one of their prizes gets selected by someone else in front of them.
@BloodyAngel12
Lemme correct my response sorry. Since you are in the first slot, it means you can pick one prize, and it's yours. Everyone else has to write a list in case one of their prizes gets selected by someone else in front of them.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

Oh! Ok, well could I have an Eliminate, if it's still available? If not, may I have the Seashell Shore one? (The one with the Vista: Redrock Cove)

(Not sure if 10/10 means there are 10 to choose from or they are all gone)
@Nesu

Oh! Ok, well could I have an Eliminate, if it's still available? If not, may I have the Seashell Shore one? (The one with the Vista: Redrock Cove)

(Not sure if 10/10 means there are 10 to choose from or they are all gone)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
One will get sent over to you when the 24 hour limit is up. Just quick tweak your list just in case I forget!

Edit: 10/10 means that there are 10 Eliminates available, so it can be chosen by 10 different winners.
@BloodyAngel12
One will get sent over to you when the 24 hour limit is up. Just quick tweak your list just in case I forget!

Edit: 10/10 means that there are 10 Eliminates available, so it can be chosen by 10 different winners.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59