Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Get!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@XxRQYTxX - Heh, happens to most of us. Can do!
@XxRQYTxX - Heh, happens to most of us. Can do!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Updates and news!

- We are actually going to make bit of a badge thing now too. While these badges aren't exactly the best yet, as I am not the best badge-artist (I'm learning, whee-), I am going to make new badge every 3 months in here. With the exception of the current badge, First Steps badge, which will be available only until the last day of this year! I'll share the link on the last day, and then make new badge to share.

Unlike with donation drive raffle, this badge is easier to earn, as anything donated towards the cause (yes, even materials you do not need, apparel, junk etc) will earn you the badge.
Updates and news!

- We are actually going to make bit of a badge thing now too. While these badges aren't exactly the best yet, as I am not the best badge-artist (I'm learning, whee-), I am going to make new badge every 3 months in here. With the exception of the current badge, First Steps badge, which will be available only until the last day of this year! I'll share the link on the last day, and then make new badge to share.

Unlike with donation drive raffle, this badge is easier to earn, as anything donated towards the cause (yes, even materials you do not need, apparel, junk etc) will earn you the badge.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson
I would love
Ethereal Trickster, Clown Hippocampus, Steelhound

(eidted one familiar, as I got one I listed here] Sending some exstras

EdIt 2.: read the rules better: P
@DogiCrimson
I would love
Ethereal Trickster, Clown Hippocampus, Steelhound

(eidted one familiar, as I got one I listed here] Sending some exstras

EdIt 2.: read the rules better: P
B43QG5A.png
@DogiCrimson
Could I get a Tigerblood Foo? ^^
Edit: And I read the rules.
@DogiCrimson
Could I get a Tigerblood Foo? ^^
Edit: And I read the rules.
@DogiCrimson

Familiars wanted: Irregular Nekomata, Petal Jumper, Budwing Morpho

Did you read the rules: yes!
@DogiCrimson

Familiars wanted: Irregular Nekomata, Petal Jumper, Budwing Morpho

Did you read the rules: yes!
@dogicrimson
Familiars wanted: Swallowtail buttersnake, crowned bonepriest, and dreameater please~
Did you read the rules: Yes! And thank you~! :)
@dogicrimson
Familiars wanted: Swallowtail buttersnake, crowned bonepriest, and dreameater please~
Did you read the rules: Yes! And thank you~! :)
@DogiCrimson
Familiars wanted: Any :D
Did you read the rules: Yes, I did.

Thank you so much!
@DogiCrimson
Familiars wanted: Any :D
Did you read the rules: Yes, I did.

Thank you so much!
@waterofwar1 - Please do name between 1 to 3 familiars. This way we do not risk sending you dublicates - we are trying to help people with their beastiaries, and if we can help it we'd rather not sent something you already have. There is a high chance someone wants the familiar you got randomly, after all.
@waterofwar1 - Please do name between 1 to 3 familiars. This way we do not risk sending you dublicates - we are trying to help people with their beastiaries, and if we can help it we'd rather not sent something you already have. There is a high chance someone wants the familiar you got randomly, after all.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson
Familiars wanted: Tigerblood Foo, King Parda and Tar-Trooper Slarg.
Did you read the rules: Yes!
@DogiCrimson
Familiars wanted: Tigerblood Foo, King Parda and Tar-Trooper Slarg.
Did you read the rules: Yes!
@DogiCrimson
Familiars wanted: I don't mind.
Did you read the rules: I did indeed.
@DogiCrimson
Familiars wanted: I don't mind.
Did you read the rules: I did indeed.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21