Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire vs Water Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90
GOOOOOOOO FIRE!! <333
GOOOOOOOO FIRE!! <333
PreE5U3.png
ARE YOU EXCITED? IM EXCITED
ARE YOU EXCITED? IM EXCITED
oMAEOf6.gif
Go fire!!!
Go fire!!!
@Isti

I am looking forward to assisting your dominance push as swiftly as possible. When rollover happens tonight, will the Receivers (from me to them) be listed on the Bill's Computer spread as well? I looked through it briefly, and would like some clarification to know where to direct my dergs.

Edit: I'm not sure if you're aware of Supernova Initiative or not, but they're a good Merc group I normally work with. Spreading awareness to boost your dom chances is always positive!
@Isti

I am looking forward to assisting your dominance push as swiftly as possible. When rollover happens tonight, will the Receivers (from me to them) be listed on the Bill's Computer spread as well? I looked through it briefly, and would like some clarification to know where to direct my dergs.

Edit: I'm not sure if you're aware of Supernova Initiative or not, but they're a good Merc group I normally work with. Spreading awareness to boost your dom chances is always positive!
k90SFdG.gif
I'm excited. I've got a lot of pre-leveled dragons to get rid of.
I'm excited. I've got a lot of pre-leveled dragons to get rid of.
Jd9Jdye.pngZoriSmallFlipped_zpstphnlgig.gifemeraldawn-ButtonB.pngVS%20Lightning%20Bugs_zpsi3m1svtk.png
*heart attack at this raffle*
*heart attack at this raffle*
2YPv3wq.png
GO FIRE FLIGHT!!
GO FIRE FLIGHT!!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
*yells at the thread*

GOOO FIRE
*yells at the thread*

GOOO FIRE
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
*parks in front of thread, prepares for long night ahead*

Looks like someone's getting all my fodder this week, lol.
*parks in front of thread, prepares for long night ahead*

Looks like someone's getting all my fodder this week, lol.
To be totally honest I moved to Ice Flight from Water Flight. Now I love Water Flight with all my heart but... THESE PRIZES THOUGH? Sorry droplets, I've got to hand it to the embers this year! Time to throw all my fodder at this
To be totally honest I moved to Ice Flight from Water Flight. Now I love Water Flight with all my heart but... THESE PRIZES THOUGH? Sorry droplets, I've got to hand it to the embers this year! Time to throw all my fodder at this
LzG5Smh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90