Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire vs Water Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90
Your prizes are great but... Do you have badges tho?
Your prizes are great but... Do you have badges tho?
shop_banner.png
Okay, I'm on and ready for dragons, after clearing my backlog. ^^

I'll also be going through the last few pages hunting down any unanswered questions, but that may take me a minute or five
Okay, I'm on and ready for dragons, after clearing my backlog. ^^

I'll also be going through the last few pages hunting down any unanswered questions, but that may take me a minute or five
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Forelle We do have badges! They're not edited in yet, but they are shared with our public buy ones. There's all sorts of cool pokeballs you can earn by supporting us!
@Forelle We do have badges! They're not edited in yet, but they are shared with our public buy ones. There's all sorts of cool pokeballs you can earn by supporting us!
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Okay that's it I'm sold. *throws away pool* FIRE IT IS!
@Alestrius Okay that's it I'm sold. *throws away pool* FIRE IT IS!
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Yesss, join the [s]dark[/s] [i]hot side[/i]! Have some initiation cookies! :D [img]http://namelymarly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/20100913_123639-Burned-Cookiescropped2-300x199.jpg[/img]
@Forelle Yesss, join the dark hot side! Have some initiation cookies! :D
20100913_123639-Burned-Cookiescropped2-300x199.jpg
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Are... are these burnt cookies because you're making a fire pun?
@Alestrius Are... are these burnt cookies because you're making a fire pun?
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Unfortunately, when one cooks with magma vents and volcanoes, it's very difficult to achieve an evenly cookied cookie. ;)

Also Flamemomma likes randomly shooting fire at cookies so that's a thing that tends to end in singed-at-best cookies.
@Forelle Unfortunately, when one cooks with magma vents and volcanoes, it's very difficult to achieve an evenly cookied cookie. ;)

Also Flamemomma likes randomly shooting fire at cookies so that's a thing that tends to end in singed-at-best cookies.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Im wondering, if I send dragons to the raffle do they qualify for the badges or only the dragons I actually send to the public buy ?
@Alestrius Im wondering, if I send dragons to the raffle do they qualify for the badges or only the dragons I actually send to the public buy ?
fEKxCwT.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.giftumblr_inline_nwge4eCghJ1tpn0nn_540.png
@Monchii Dragons sent to the raffle also count for badges. :D We appreciate your support, no matter what form it comes in. ♥
@Monchii Dragons sent to the raffle also count for badges. :D We appreciate your support, no matter what form it comes in. ♥
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Sweet, I'm glad I took a look here. I didn't know the badges were tied in with the raffle, I'm loving them a lot!
Sweet, I'm glad I took a look here. I didn't know the badges were tied in with the raffle, I'm loving them a lot!
c33OBRd.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90