Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@danceswithplants

Can I enter for the Enduring Golblin? They're so cute!
@danceswithplants

Can I enter for the Enduring Golblin? They're so cute!
Mg9qSuP.gif
@DanceswithPlants
Can you add me to the pinglist? For some reason I didn't get pinged this month even though I have been multiple previous holidays :(
I'm usually here day one, but it's way too late to bother at this point
@DanceswithPlants
Can you add me to the pinglist? For some reason I didn't get pinged this month even though I have been multiple previous holidays :(
I'm usually here day one, but it's way too late to bother at this point
@Kamishii
or instead of saying all of that you could maybe instead have said "thank you DanceswithPlants for this wonderful amazing service you provide and have provided for so many festivals! and thank you for all of the festival gifts you have so generously given to me!! i really appreciate it so much!!" and then you could have ended it with "could you please add me to the pinglist?"

just saying..

@DanceswithPlants
thank you again for the goblin!! i really appreciate it!
@Kamishii
or instead of saying all of that you could maybe instead have said "thank you DanceswithPlants for this wonderful amazing service you provide and have provided for so many festivals! and thank you for all of the festival gifts you have so generously given to me!! i really appreciate it so much!!" and then you could have ended it with "could you please add me to the pinglist?"

just saying..

@DanceswithPlants
thank you again for the goblin!! i really appreciate it!
XisrT4N.png
@Danceswithplants May I sign up for the Bogwyrm chest and the tatters, if this is still open?
@Danceswithplants May I sign up for the Bogwyrm chest and the tatters, if this is still open?
waterfull.png
@StormDragon21 @Hydria
I have added you to the lists!

@Kamishii
I'm sorry that happened :( I'm not sure why you weren't on the ping list, I'm fairly certain I didn't remove anyone, the google document must be acting up. I'll make sure to have you added for the up coming holidays, I can still add you to the lists. We get lots of donations and I'm usually able to get at least one thing to everyone.

@StormDragon21 @Hydria
I have added you to the lists!

@Kamishii
I'm sorry that happened :( I'm not sure why you weren't on the ping list, I'm fairly certain I didn't remove anyone, the google document must be acting up. I'll make sure to have you added for the up coming holidays, I can still add you to the lists. We get lots of donations and I'm usually able to get at least one thing to everyone.

kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswith Plants
Can I be put in for the Plague daughter's chest and the infectionist emblem.
@Danceswith Plants
Can I be put in for the Plague daughter's chest and the infectionist emblem.
bHeX9bv.png
@DanceswithPlants
Thanks. I was wondering if you were even doing it for Plague since I never got pinged. Thought something might have come up again since it's happened before.
I guess you can add me to whatever has the fewest users signed up.
@DanceswithPlants
Thanks. I was wondering if you were even doing it for Plague since I never got pinged. Thought something might have come up again since it's happened before.
I guess you can add me to whatever has the fewest users signed up.
Thank you all for participating in this give away! I am running a bit behind and there are a few more items to give out that were donated. Unfortunatley I had to study for three exams last week, but I was also offered an amazing opportunity to help develop a mobile game! I am going to try and continue with these give aways but I will be consumed with a lot of work soon. I will ping you all letting you know of any updates involving the status of this months give away.

@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @catwyrm @galaxanova @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii
Thank you all for participating in this give away! I am running a bit behind and there are a few more items to give out that were donated. Unfortunatley I had to study for three exams last week, but I was also offered an amazing opportunity to help develop a mobile game! I am going to try and continue with these give aways but I will be consumed with a lot of work soon. I will ping you all letting you know of any updates involving the status of this months give away.

@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @catwyrm @galaxanova @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10