Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Diseased Dollmaking [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 132 133
@inuraichi
I love how some users do dolls that are so different
Here is your next entry! Also pretty different... Good luck!
@inuraichi
I love how some users do dolls that are so different
Here is your next entry! Also pretty different... Good luck!
I think Harlow would make a great doll, let's see what I get to make it :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22137780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221378/22137780_350.png[/img] [/url]
I think Harlow would make a great doll, let's see what I get to make it :3

22137780_350.png
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@Greenwolfkate
I don't think we really have a pinglist. You just get pinged for your tickets and entries really...
Speaking of which! This seems fitting for victims fashionable girls
@Greenwolfkate
I don't think we really have a pinglist. You just get pinged for your tickets and entries really...
Speaking of which! This seems fitting for victims fashionable girls
@Eloritia
Alright! Tomorrow you can submit this doll!
@Eloritia
Alright! Tomorrow you can submit this doll!
@briar
Here is the link you can work with!
@briar
Here is the link you can work with!
@catsandmath. That is my second entry, yes.
@catsandmath. That is my second entry, yes.
TJFyCyI.pngR6gKF9P.png
Hex0gCq.png
@NinaOsp
I love the purples on her! Would you like your new link now? If so, what dragon?
@NinaOsp
I love the purples on her! Would you like your new link now? If so, what dragon?
@CornixElecti
Sorry for the double ping but I found your entry! Would you like to submit another dragon for another doll?
@CornixElecti
Sorry for the double ping but I found your entry! Would you like to submit another dragon for another doll?
Ahhh, I haven't gotten my maker for today? I submitted a dragon yesterday and posted a new one so I could get a maker for today and I was told I was on a pinglist for it but I never got pinged with a maker?
Ahhh, I haven't gotten my maker for today? I submitted a dragon yesterday and posted a new one so I could get a maker for today and I was told I was on a pinglist for it but I never got pinged with a maker?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Pumpqueen
The lovely PumpkinPie will use this doll (this one is one of my favourite from the looks of it. Tell me how you like it!).
The easiest way I find is to take a screenshot (usually called prtsc for print screen), save it to your computer, upload to a site like imgr, right-click on the image and select "cope image location," then post it with the "insert image" that looks like a tree.
It sounds like a lot but it's basically download the image and save to paint, upload the image and copy the location, post by inserting image
@Pumpqueen
The lovely PumpkinPie will use this doll (this one is one of my favourite from the looks of it. Tell me how you like it!).
The easiest way I find is to take a screenshot (usually called prtsc for print screen), save it to your computer, upload to a site like imgr, right-click on the image and select "cope image location," then post it with the "insert image" that looks like a tree.
It sounds like a lot but it's basically download the image and save to paint, upload the image and copy the location, post by inserting image
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 132 133