Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BeastCon II - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center][IMG]http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n446/fantasyfreak315/Flight%20Rising/Skirmishes_zpsllq1y7to.png[/IMG] [i]"Now look here, scholar, you're books may say a lot about theories and such, but there's no subsititue for practical application." The Longneck Magi shakes his staff at the Longneck Scholar. "I know but -" the Scholar begins. "Now watch and learn." The Magi pointed his staff, muttered an incantation, and a brilliant fireball shot ... into his hooves. "I was trying to tell you," the Scholar said as the Magi screamed and danced around, "that you were holding your staff backwards."[/i] [center][size=5][b][u]Winner!:[/u][/b][/size] [item=Longneck Scholar] @ThalassaTheBlue [i]These two have just gotten on eachother's nerves,[/i] [size=5][b][u]October 21[/u][/b][/size] [item=Venomblade Assassin ] vs. [item=Stonewatch Harpy] @ThalassaTheBlue @Aquazap222 @BunnySox @TaintedTamer @Sonora
Skirmishes_zpsllq1y7to.png

"Now look here, scholar, you're books may say a lot about theories and such, but there's no subsititue for practical application." The Longneck Magi shakes his staff at the Longneck Scholar. "I know but -" the Scholar begins. "Now watch and learn." The Magi pointed his staff, muttered an incantation, and a brilliant fireball shot ... into his hooves. "I was trying to tell you," the Scholar said as the Magi screamed and danced around, "that you were holding your staff backwards."

Winner!:
Longneck Scholar
@ThalassaTheBlue

These two have just gotten on eachother's nerves,

October 21
Venomblade Assassin vs. Stonewatch Harpy

@ThalassaTheBlue @Aquazap222 @BunnySox @TaintedTamer @Sonora
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315 Hah! Out of the mouths of - well, scholars.

This time around, I'll go with the Venomblade Assassin. It isn't wise to irritate an assassin, just as a general rule.
@dragonwriter315 Hah! Out of the mouths of - well, scholars.

This time around, I'll go with the Venomblade Assassin. It isn't wise to irritate an assassin, just as a general rule.
@dragonwriter315 I'll go with the Venomblade assassin!
@dragonwriter315 I'll go with the Venomblade assassin!
h1d7LhT.png
@dragonwriter315

I'll go with the harpy. Maybe a flock will arrive.

Also, they could discuss "Harpy Mask Designs: Shape, Color, Feathers, And More!" and "Impact of Masks on Predators and Prey".
@dragonwriter315

I'll go with the harpy. Maybe a flock will arrive.

Also, they could discuss "Harpy Mask Designs: Shape, Color, Feathers, And More!" and "Impact of Masks on Predators and Prey".
xpF3T3u.png
@dragonwriter315

SKIRMISH: Stonewatch Harpy
@dragonwriter315

SKIRMISH: Stonewatch Harpy
@dragonwriter315 - Skirmish: going with the [b]Stonewatch Harpy[/b] @Aquazap222 - Some of my dragons would love to sit in on that Harpy discussion. Taric is showing our new girl, Luma, around. Since Taric is our Battle Commander, he is always on alert. He keeps an eye on the skirmishes but rarely steps in to break them up because he knows BeastCon has a top notch staff that is always patrolling and watching out for those sorts of things. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7719167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77192/7719167_350.png[/img] [/url] Taric [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27205199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272052/27205199_350.png[/img] [/url] Luma
@dragonwriter315 -

Skirmish: going with the Stonewatch Harpy

@Aquazap222 - Some of my dragons would love to sit in on that Harpy discussion.

Taric is showing our new girl, Luma, around. Since Taric is our Battle Commander, he is always on alert. He keeps an eye on the skirmishes but rarely steps in to break them up because he knows BeastCon has a top notch staff that is always patrolling and watching out for those sorts of things.

7719167_350.png

Taric

27205199_350.png

Luma
Gpasq5f.png
[center][IMG]http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n446/fantasyfreak315/Flight%20Rising/Skirmishes_zpsllq1y7to.png[/IMG] [I]The Stonewatch Harpy is fast, but the Venomblade Assassin is faster with her blades. She cut the Harpy down to size in a matter of seconds. [/i] [center][size=5][b][u]Winner!:[/u][/b][/size] [item=Venomblade Assassin] @Sonora [i]This Maren Warlock placed a curse on the Centaur Berserker's family. The centaur intends to make the Maren break the curse.[/i] [size=5][b][u]October 22&23[/u][/b][/size] [item=Maren Warlock ] vs. [item=Centaur Berserker] Just a note that this Skirmish will last 2 days because I will be gone overnight tomorrow (Saturday). @ThalassaTheBlue @Aquazap222 @BunnySox @TaintedTamer @Sonora
Skirmishes_zpsllq1y7to.png

The Stonewatch Harpy is fast, but the Venomblade Assassin is faster with her blades. She cut the Harpy down to size in a matter of seconds.

Winner!:
Venomblade Assassin
@Sonora

This Maren Warlock placed a curse on the Centaur Berserker's family. The centaur intends to make the Maren break the curse.

October 22&23
Maren Warlock vs. Centaur Berserker
Just a note that this Skirmish will last 2 days because I will be gone overnight tomorrow (Saturday).

@ThalassaTheBlue @Aquazap222 @BunnySox @TaintedTamer @Sonora
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315 I object to people attacking the family when they're mad at one person. I'll support the Centaur Berserker.
@dragonwriter315 I object to people attacking the family when they're mad at one person. I'll support the Centaur Berserker.
@dragonwriter315
I believe in the Berserker and his lustrous beard. FOR JUSTICE
@dragonwriter315
I believe in the Berserker and his lustrous beard. FOR JUSTICE
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
@dragonwriter315 Centaur Berserker for the skirmish, along with my daily bump+banner!
@dragonwriter315 Centaur Berserker for the skirmish, along with my daily bump+banner!
wqIOlcG.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23