Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed, announcing winners soon!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
[quote name="oof" date=2016-11-20 11:02:35] i'll end this in a couple days to give people a chance to buy last minute tickets ! please make sure the number of tickets you have on the spreadsheet is correct, pm me if i missed anything, like if you had the banner in your sig and i didn't notice [/quote] This is just to update everyone on the raffle. This was the last time Oof had mentioned anything about finishing up. I'm sure they'll wrap up once they're able. Between the holidays and finals Oof has been very busy. Thanks everyone for your patience. :)
oof wrote on 2016-11-20:
i'll end this in a couple days to give people a chance to buy last minute tickets !

please make sure the number of tickets you have on the spreadsheet is correct, pm me if i missed anything, like if you had the banner in your sig and i didn't notice

This is just to update everyone on the raffle. This was the last time Oof had mentioned anything about finishing up. I'm sure they'll wrap up once they're able. Between the holidays and finals Oof has been very busy.

Thanks everyone for your patience. :)
just posting to let everyone know that i'll be announcing the winners on wednesday, which is when i get back from visiting family! i apologize for the wait and thank you everyone for your patience.

just a heads up, this is how the prizes will be given out;

i'll use random.org to pick the numbers. the first person chosen will get first pick of any prize, second person gets second pick, and so on! that way the winners can pick out what they want instead of me choosing their prizes for them. if one of the later winners picks a prize that someone already chose, i'll just let them pick something else that's available :) so stay tuned!

hope everyone had a safe and merry christmas! and once again thanks for your patience :) i will be doing another raffle in the future which will be much more organized, i promise :,)
just posting to let everyone know that i'll be announcing the winners on wednesday, which is when i get back from visiting family! i apologize for the wait and thank you everyone for your patience.

just a heads up, this is how the prizes will be given out;

i'll use random.org to pick the numbers. the first person chosen will get first pick of any prize, second person gets second pick, and so on! that way the winners can pick out what they want instead of me choosing their prizes for them. if one of the later winners picks a prize that someone already chose, i'll just let them pick something else that's available :) so stay tuned!

hope everyone had a safe and merry christmas! and once again thanks for your patience :) i will be doing another raffle in the future which will be much more organized, i promise :,)
chibi adopts
sales
back from hiatus, everything is a wip :,)
OgatP5p.png
@oof If your spreadsheet is up to par, i've counted 57 participants. You can do rounds of 10 or so, or If you do all the "winners" at once, you can have them list all their choices in sequential order. i.e.
first place posts one prize, second place posts 2 prizes etc. You just go down their list from first pick, until they've all been handed out ;3 *hopes this suggestion has been helpful*

also posts could look like this for their choices instead of all one sentence!

1. prize
2. prize
3. prize...etc.

or

1. prize

2. prize

3. prize...etc.

(whichever is easiest to read)
@oof If your spreadsheet is up to par, i've counted 57 participants. You can do rounds of 10 or so, or If you do all the "winners" at once, you can have them list all their choices in sequential order. i.e.
first place posts one prize, second place posts 2 prizes etc. You just go down their list from first pick, until they've all been handed out ;3 *hopes this suggestion has been helpful*

also posts could look like this for their choices instead of all one sentence!

1. prize
2. prize
3. prize...etc.

or

1. prize

2. prize

3. prize...etc.

(whichever is easiest to read)
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
alright, what you've all been waiting for.. the winners!!

(number drawn - 1364)
@Spazzifras!

(number drawn - 1847)
@Keyoto!

(number drawn - 729)
@GinGin538!

(number drawn - 422)
@Sairine!

(number drawn - 1003)
@Annalynn!

(number drawn - 263)
@Teland!

(number drawn - 344)
@LuminaNova!

mvp

634 tickets bought!

@Spazzifras!

will be receiving a bogsneak egg

winners, please ping me on this thread, in order, with which # prize you would like. spazzifras goes first, keyoto goes second, etc.

prizes

1 - shadow sprite

2 - water sprite

3 - shadow egg

4 - apparel cats

5 - pukasloth familiars

6 - 10 rusted chests, 5 iron chests, 1 gilded chest

7 - wise whiskers, fedora and copper glasses apparel items

thank you everyone for participating. i hope you all had happy holidays and have a happy new year!!
alright, what you've all been waiting for.. the winners!!

(number drawn - 1364)
@Spazzifras!

(number drawn - 1847)
@Keyoto!

(number drawn - 729)
@GinGin538!

(number drawn - 422)
@Sairine!

(number drawn - 1003)
@Annalynn!

(number drawn - 263)
@Teland!

(number drawn - 344)
@LuminaNova!

mvp

634 tickets bought!

@Spazzifras!

will be receiving a bogsneak egg

winners, please ping me on this thread, in order, with which # prize you would like. spazzifras goes first, keyoto goes second, etc.

prizes

1 - shadow sprite

2 - water sprite

3 - shadow egg

4 - apparel cats

5 - pukasloth familiars

thank you everyone for participating. i hope you all had happy holidays and have a happy new year!!
chibi adopts
sales
back from hiatus, everything is a wip :,)
OgatP5p.png
@Oof

Thank you again for running this raffle!

I would like prize #1 please. :)
@Oof

Thank you again for running this raffle!

I would like prize #1 please. :)
@Oof

Thank you!

1 - shadow sprite
2 - water sprite
3 - shadow egg
4 - apparel cats
5 - pukasloth familiars
@Oof

Thank you!

1 - shadow sprite
2 - water sprite
3 - shadow egg
4 - apparel cats
5 - pukasloth familiars
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@oof

Thank you so much!

May I have the other sprite?
@oof

Thank you so much!

May I have the other sprite?
bEvLAND.png
@oof apparel cats please
@oof apparel cats please
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@oof
Yeay, thanks for hosting this raffle!
My order is:
1. shadow sprite
2. water sprite
3. shadow egg
4. cats
@oof
Yeay, thanks for hosting this raffle!
My order is:
1. shadow sprite
2. water sprite
3. shadow egg
4. cats
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
@oof I've been waiting for @annalynn to post before I do -- I'm just wondering how long you want to go? And thanks so much for doing this!
@oof I've been waiting for @annalynn to post before I do -- I'm just wondering how long you want to go? And thanks so much for doing this!
...Q2qxxGt.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64