Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting and giving away my stuff.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28
@Docsin
Sorry to hear that you're leaving the FR community. Hope you enjoyed Flight Rising, you'll be missed! Hopefully your outside life will go well!
@Docsin
Sorry to hear that you're leaving the FR community. Hope you enjoyed Flight Rising, you'll be missed! Hopefully your outside life will go well!
uPeTMBC.png
@Docsin I would love to enter your raffle. Good luck in the future in all your endeavors.
@Docsin I would love to enter your raffle. Good luck in the future in all your endeavors.
@docsin It is sad to see you leave. I hope life will fare you well.
@docsin It is sad to see you leave. I hope life will fare you well.
407Ohsj.png
@Docsin

Sucks to hear that you're going. I really hope you enjoyed your time here.

As a mobile user, something like this would be absolutely incredible. I have almost no way of getting treasure. I'd appreciate getting a spot in the raffle, thank you.

Please take care.
@Docsin

Sucks to hear that you're going. I really hope you enjoyed your time here.

As a mobile user, something like this would be absolutely incredible. I have almost no way of getting treasure. I'd appreciate getting a spot in the raffle, thank you.

Please take care.
H9klr6C.png wee woo wee woo that's the sound of the ploloce H9klr6C.png
@Docsin

I hope you had fun while you were here! :) I'll enter.
@Docsin

I hope you had fun while you were here! :) I'll enter.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Docsin

I'm just a newbie, but I'm saddened to see somebody leave. Thank you for your generosity! <3
@Docsin

I'm just a newbie, but I'm saddened to see somebody leave. Thank you for your generosity! <3
@Docsin

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving - maybe we'll see you again someday! Thanks for being so generous to some lucky person, and I hope you enjoy whatever you move on to. :)
@Docsin

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving - maybe we'll see you again someday! Thanks for being so generous to some lucky person, and I hope you enjoy whatever you move on to. :)
@Docsin

Aw, it's sad to see someone leaving, good luck in whatever you may be doing in real life!
I'm still fairly new to FR, but I already love this game. I have a lot of dream items (esecially apparel. Those items I want are so dang expensive >.<) that I want to achieve, so winning this raffle would be an amazing help c:

There are so many people entering! Good luck to all the participants and an early congrats to the winner! =^-^=
@Docsin

Aw, it's sad to see someone leaving, good luck in whatever you may be doing in real life!
I'm still fairly new to FR, but I already love this game. I have a lot of dream items (esecially apparel. Those items I want are so dang expensive >.<) that I want to achieve, so winning this raffle would be an amazing help c:

There are so many people entering! Good luck to all the participants and an early congrats to the winner! =^-^=
@dosin I'm sorry you don't really like it anymore but thank you for the opportunity for some stuff :)
@dosin I'm sorry you don't really like it anymore but thank you for the opportunity for some stuff :)
I wish you great joy on the path that takes you from this place.

And thank you for not letting your dragons starve in a neglected den. That's always so sad. You are doing a great kindness.
I wish you great joy on the path that takes you from this place.

And thank you for not letting your dragons starve in a neglected den. That's always so sad. You are doing a great kindness.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28