Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting and giving away my stuff.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28
@Docsin Moved to the Raffles and Giveaways forum!
@Docsin Moved to the Raffles and Giveaways forum!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Docsin

HELLOOO I'M WEIRD ok that was strange but, best of luck in whatever else you do like schoolwork and whatnot so yes do what you wanna and exploooode in amazement :DD I'm not sure if that was helpful but I'm preeetty sure that was defenitly random like the book on the nose that I'm gonna type right now.

Book on your nose c:
@Docsin

HELLOOO I'M WEIRD ok that was strange but, best of luck in whatever else you do like schoolwork and whatnot so yes do what you wanna and exploooode in amazement :DD I'm not sure if that was helpful but I'm preeetty sure that was defenitly random like the book on the nose that I'm gonna type right now.

Book on your nose c:
FGLuhCl.png
@Docsin
Best of luck in the real world! Hope you come back one day. C:
@Docsin
Best of luck in the real world! Hope you come back one day. C:
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@Docsin i'm so sorry your leaving D: maybe you'll come back one day?
@Docsin i'm so sorry your leaving D: maybe you'll come back one day?
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@Docsin

I'm so sorry to hear that you are leaving!

I am only entering to help support my mission on flight rising of helping others. The dragons would be leveled and help dom weeks, and all the money would go into buying fodder for that reason as well.

I wish you the best of luck in you life, even if I don't win!
@Docsin

I'm so sorry to hear that you are leaving!

I am only entering to help support my mission on flight rising of helping others. The dragons would be leveled and help dom weeks, and all the money would go into buying fodder for that reason as well.

I wish you the best of luck in you life, even if I don't win!
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
@Docsin I'd like to be entered. Thanks for doing this!
@Docsin I'd like to be entered. Thanks for doing this!
@Docsin
Sorry you're leaving, but thank you for the raffle! I'd love to enter.
@Docsin
Sorry you're leaving, but thank you for the raffle! I'd love to enter.
48XN8pr.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png181.png
I guess I'll enter. I don't really have room for more dragons as of now, but why let treasure and + go to waist
I guess I'll enter. I don't really have room for more dragons as of now, but why let treasure and + go to waist
qerty_by_mashabelyankina-dawwvut.png
TitanGlade
@Docsin

That is a lot of treasure an gems. It's too bad you didn't stick around longer, but if you don't enjoy it anymore it's better to not force yourself.
@Docsin

That is a lot of treasure an gems. It's too bad you didn't stick around longer, but if you don't enjoy it anymore it's better to not force yourself.
Sometimes It's easy to get so wrapped up in games they're more like jobs and lose the fun, so here's hoping you can find the fun again wherever you decide to start next!

Side note: I just got here, but I've already seen a few leaving threads D:
Sometimes It's easy to get so wrapped up in games they're more like jobs and lose the fun, so here's hoping you can find the fun again wherever you decide to start next!

Side note: I just got here, but I've already seen a few leaving threads D:
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28