Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Treasure Island {Raffle Ends Sep. 30!}
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 280 281
PineappleProduct cautiously enters the dark cave.
PineappleProduct cautiously enters the dark cave.
bonsai_by_croatiahetalia-dblilsz.png
Conflicopter cautiously enters the dark cave.
Conflicopter cautiously enters the dark cave.
tumblr_n51er3943d1rgpbqio1_250.gif
littlebickle cautiously enters the dark cave.
littlebickle cautiously enters the dark cave.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif FR +8egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/P4ID6Zt.gif[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tKV8inl.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=times new roman]Crystal Caverns is Open![/size][/center] [font=candara]Deep within the island lies an opening in the rock which leads to the Crystal Caverns. Known for housing several legendary items, this is by far one of the most famous sites on the island. Each week, the door to the cavern opens for a lucky twenty five people to venture inside. Although all of those people are searching for their desired legendary item, few come back outside with anything in their hands... [b]How to Play?[/b] [indent][font=candara]First, decide two items you'd like to search for and post [u]after the site time has reached 17:30.[/u] The message you need to post is located in the Crystal Cavern's post on the front page. Please take note: Any post before 17:30 will NOT be counted. I'm only going to say this once. If you post before-hand, that's completely on you. In addition, editing your post isn't allowed and will get you disqualified.[/indent] [font=candara][b]Items You Can Search For:[/b] [indent][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=breed change: coatl][item=primary gene: petals][item=primary gene: iridescent][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=tertiary gene: circuit][item=primary gene: crystal][item=secondary gene: facet][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][/indent] [font=candara][b]Entrants[/b] [indent][font=candara]Pooses DeadBattery Dewberry Bolfir Dreamweave Exaltier Moonwater DeskLampSnek IliDragon ImaginationSoars TrulyBrilliant Leafdapple1 Littlebickle LowBattery BreathlessRose Cocatrics Lunardusk Extraterrsexual InfectedMushroom Gossamer385 ScreenOfDeath Deramadus Ashtar kaylavarnell4736 ElphabaThropp[/indent]
P4ID6Zt.gif
tKV8inl.png

Crystal Caverns is Open!

Deep within the island lies an opening in the rock which leads to the Crystal Caverns. Known for housing several legendary items, this is by far one of the most famous sites on the island. Each week, the door to the cavern opens for a lucky twenty five people to venture inside. Although all of those people are searching for their desired legendary item, few come back outside with anything in their hands...

How to Play?

First, decide two items you'd like to search for and post after the site time has reached 17:30. The message you need to post is located in the Crystal Cavern's post on the front page. Please take note: Any post before 17:30 will NOT be counted. I'm only going to say this once. If you post before-hand, that's completely on you. In addition, editing your post isn't allowed and will get you disqualified.

Items You Can Search For:

Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Circuit Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Facet Tertiary Gene: Glimmer

Entrants

Pooses
DeadBattery
Dewberry
Bolfir
Dreamweave
Exaltier
Moonwater
DeskLampSnek
IliDragon
ImaginationSoars
TrulyBrilliant
Leafdapple1
Littlebickle
LowBattery
BreathlessRose
Cocatrics
Lunardusk
Extraterrsexual
InfectedMushroom
Gossamer385
ScreenOfDeath
Deramadus
Ashtar
kaylavarnell4736
ElphabaThropp
pooses cautiously enters the dark cave.
in search of a wildclaw scroll and a butterfly scroll!
pooses cautiously enters the dark cave.
in search of a wildclaw scroll and a butterfly scroll!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
DeadBattery cautiously enters the dark cave.
DeadBattery cautiously enters the dark cave.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Dewberry cautiously enters the dark cave.
I'm looking for Butterfly and Stained.
Dewberry cautiously enters the dark cave.
I'm looking for Butterfly and Stained.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent

(I have already stated this somewhere over the thread, but just in case, I will be looking for Glimmer and Butterfly)
Bolfir cautiously enters the dark cave.

(I have already stated this somewhere over the thread, but just in case, I will be looking for Glimmer and Butterfly)
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
Dreamweave cautiously enters the dark cave.
Searching for Breed Change: Wildclaw and Breed Change: Coatl
Dreamweave cautiously enters the dark cave.
Searching for Breed Change: Wildclaw and Breed Change: Coatl
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 94124992.png 92702429.png
Exaltier cautiously enters the dark cave.
Exaltier cautiously enters the dark cave.
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 280 281