Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Treasure Island {Raffle Ends Sep. 30!}
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 280 281
@Aralas
Sorry to be a wet blanket, but would it be possible to specify the game rules in the Crystal Caverns post? Due to the underlined part I was under the impression that at the scheduled game starting time a staff member would post and only then we would post, but now looking through the previous pages I see you posted around 17:04 FR time about ghe Crystal Caverns minigame starting soon and that was it. In other words, would it be possible to specify that there will be no staff member post when this particular minigame starts and instead we just have to post the minigame-specific message as fast as we can once the time rolls around?
@Aralas
Sorry to be a wet blanket, but would it be possible to specify the game rules in the Crystal Caverns post? Due to the underlined part I was under the impression that at the scheduled game starting time a staff member would post and only then we would post, but now looking through the previous pages I see you posted around 17:04 FR time about ghe Crystal Caverns minigame starting soon and that was it. In other words, would it be possible to specify that there will be no staff member post when this particular minigame starts and instead we just have to post the minigame-specific message as fast as we can once the time rolls around?
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
[quote name="Dewberry" date=2016-08-16 17:45:29] @Aralas Sorry to be a wet blanket, but would it be possible to specify the game rules in the Crystal Caverns post? Due to the underlined part I was under the impression that at the scheduled game starting time a staff member would post and only then we would post, but now looking through the previous pages I see you posted around 17:04 FR time about ghe Crystal Caverns minigame starting soon and that was it. In other words, would it be possible to specify that there will be no staff member post when this particular minigame starts and instead we just have to post the minigame-specific message as fast as we can once the time rolls around? [/quote] Same here! I read that someone of the staff would announce the game, but since everyone pretty much posted their sentences like speedracers I thought it was right to follow them :0
Dewberry wrote on 2016-08-16:
@Aralas

Same here! I read that someone of the staff would announce the game, but since everyone pretty much posted their sentences like speedracers I thought it was right to follow them :0
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
[quote name="HissingNoodle" date=2016-08-16 17:48:35] [quote name="Dewberry" date=2016-08-16 17:45:29] @Aralas Sorry to be a wet blanket, but would it be possible to specify the game rules in the Crystal Caverns post? Due to the underlined part I was under the impression that at the scheduled game starting time a staff member would post and only then we would post, but now looking through the previous pages I see you posted around 17:04 FR time about ghe Crystal Caverns minigame starting soon and that was it. In other words, would it be possible to specify that there will be no staff member post when this particular minigame starts and instead we just have to post the minigame-specific message as fast as we can once the time rolls around? [/quote] Same here! I read that someone of the staff would announce the game, but since everyone pretty much posted their sentences like speedracers I thought it was right to follow them :0 [/quote] There's a post a couple pages back saying that you can post after 17:30 FR time apparently. I was under the same impression so I've been waiting.
HissingNoodle wrote on 2016-08-16:
Dewberry wrote on 2016-08-16:
@Aralas

Same here! I read that someone of the staff would announce the game, but since everyone pretty much posted their sentences like speedracers I thought it was right to follow them :0

There's a post a couple pages back saying that you can post after 17:30 FR time apparently. I was under the same impression so I've been waiting.
vP4Hfzc.png
[quote]First, decide two items you'd like to search for and [u]post after the site time has reached 17:30[/u][/quote] This was posted a lil bit before the event started, but sadly, it seems a few people missed seeing it ;3; I assume it was the first 25 who posted at 17:30 who got in
Quote:
First, decide two items you'd like to search for and post after the site time has reached 17:30
This was posted a lil bit before the event started, but sadly, it seems a few people missed seeing it ;3; I assume it was the first 25 who posted at 17:30 who got in
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@HissingNoodle
Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Sad to admit I did not follow the others. That's what I get for trying to stick to the rules. I though everyone was just jumping the gun (is that the saying?) in posting the message. I thought the idea was to follow the thread and catch that staff member post and to post only then, which would make it a bit more of a challenge. Then again, I guess with how we can easily delete our posts you could just spam your message and then delete any posts that were before time? Anyways, looks like you were right to follow suit :). Anyway, gonna crawl back into bed now (almost 4am here) and try to get some more sleep. I'll check the thread for replies (if any) tomorrow.

@TangeloJack @Oratorio

Yeah, I saw. Sadly, at that point already more than 25 people had posted the message so I didn't bother anymore. I'm just hoping the rules will be clarified for the next round of the minigame :). And now I really am off.
P.S. Sorry if you got pinged twice.
@HissingNoodle
Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Sad to admit I did not follow the others. That's what I get for trying to stick to the rules. I though everyone was just jumping the gun (is that the saying?) in posting the message. I thought the idea was to follow the thread and catch that staff member post and to post only then, which would make it a bit more of a challenge. Then again, I guess with how we can easily delete our posts you could just spam your message and then delete any posts that were before time? Anyways, looks like you were right to follow suit :). Anyway, gonna crawl back into bed now (almost 4am here) and try to get some more sleep. I'll check the thread for replies (if any) tomorrow.

@TangeloJack @Oratorio

Yeah, I saw. Sadly, at that point already more than 25 people had posted the message so I didn't bother anymore. I'm just hoping the rules will be clarified for the next round of the minigame :). And now I really am off.
P.S. Sorry if you got pinged twice.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
@Dewberry that's exactly what i thought...i kept refreshing waiting for a mod post other than the first one, because i didn't realize that was the announcement proper. oh well! my reading comprehension is not very good.
@Dewberry that's exactly what i thought...i kept refreshing waiting for a mod post other than the first one, because i didn't realize that was the announcement proper. oh well! my reading comprehension is not very good.
LUZk8tY.png
@Dewberry Understandable! And yeah, it seems following suit has paid off, since I saw another post mentioning it was okay to just go. ;u;"
It's currently 3am here, so I feel you xD
Have a good rest! c:
@Dewberry Understandable! And yeah, it seems following suit has paid off, since I saw another post mentioning it was okay to just go. ;u;"
It's currently 3am here, so I feel you xD
Have a good rest! c:
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
@Dewberry @HissingNoodle @TangeloJack @Oratorio @blanketgender

Sorry, I wasn't able to be on the computer at 17:30 so I decided to post earlier and just hope everyone would post when it became that time. Normally there will be a staff member post right at the time it says it'll begin, but this time that wasn't able to happen. I'm so sorry about the confusion!

In addition, I was actually wanting people to post what they were searching for again but since the rules are super confusing right now I'll let that slide.

Thanks for being patient guys! I've never done minigames like this before so naturally, it takes a little while to figure everything out. Next round will hopefully be much smoother than this one was. ^^;
@Dewberry @HissingNoodle @TangeloJack @Oratorio @blanketgender

Sorry, I wasn't able to be on the computer at 17:30 so I decided to post earlier and just hope everyone would post when it became that time. Normally there will be a staff member post right at the time it says it'll begin, but this time that wasn't able to happen. I'm so sorry about the confusion!

In addition, I was actually wanting people to post what they were searching for again but since the rules are super confusing right now I'll let that slide.

Thanks for being patient guys! I've never done minigames like this before so naturally, it takes a little while to figure everything out. Next round will hopefully be much smoother than this one was. ^^;
@Aralas no problem and thank you for the clarification!!
@Aralas no problem and thank you for the clarification!!
LUZk8tY.png
(Also, I'm going to throw out another minigame in the next few minutes because there haven't been many in the past few days. I apologize if it is again not in your timezone. I'm hoping to get some of the other staff in on the minigames so we can roll them out at all times of day.)
(Also, I'm going to throw out another minigame in the next few minutes because there haven't been many in the past few days. I apologize if it is again not in your timezone. I'm hoping to get some of the other staff in on the minigames so we can roll them out at all times of day.)
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 280 281