Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Dadly Discoveries! CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52
Wow seriously, only two other people guessed it after me and I still didn't win ;_;
Wow seriously, only two other people guessed it after me and I still didn't win ;_;
@Perrydotto inb4 the tryptophobics arrive.

And that there is the side of a match box - the bumpy part!
@Perrydotto inb4 the tryptophobics arrive.

And that there is the side of a match box - the bumpy part!
@Sivi - Random chance, I'm afraid D: Sorry! You can still win in the current and coming days, though!
@Sivi - Random chance, I'm afraid D: Sorry! You can still win in the current and coming days, though!
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto
Ooh, looks like you zoomed to a cell level.
But I think I'm going to guess... a snake? Or other reptile?
@Perrydotto
Ooh, looks like you zoomed to a cell level.
But I think I'm going to guess... a snake? Or other reptile?
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
@Perrydotto

I'll skip this round because I'm not after the prizes, but just wanna say I'm laughing at the mushroom xD
Because I LOVE mushrooms and my sister hates them so much, she even says looking at them disgusts her and I actually used those tentacle thingies once to annoy her while I was slicing mushrooms
I remember saying they looked like eyelashes and someone here guessed eyelashes too I think?
Mushrooms ARE weird!
@Perrydotto

I'll skip this round because I'm not after the prizes, but just wanna say I'm laughing at the mushroom xD
Because I LOVE mushrooms and my sister hates them so much, she even says looking at them disgusts her and I actually used those tentacle thingies once to annoy her while I was slicing mushrooms
I remember saying they looked like eyelashes and someone here guessed eyelashes too I think?
Mushrooms ARE weird!
qR6otwA.png
@Shougoney - I totally love mushrooms too :D I figured the mushroom round would be the right thing for the Shadow members, especially, but I didn't expect it to be quite that tough! I cut mushrooms fairly regularly and thus have seen that tentacle-y bit often.
@Shougoney - I totally love mushrooms too :D I figured the mushroom round would be the right thing for the Shadow members, especially, but I didn't expect it to be quite that tough! I cut mushrooms fairly regularly and thus have seen that tentacle-y bit often.
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto
I think it's the side of a match box.
@Perrydotto
I think it's the side of a match box.
4Dclvwp.png

@Perrydotto
I think it's the striker from a match box. (the part you use rub the mathc along to ignite it)

@Perrydotto
I think it's the striker from a match box. (the part you use rub the mathc along to ignite it)
@Perrydotto I had to look up the side of a match box to make sure XD

I think it's a lighting side of a matchbox!
@Perrydotto I had to look up the side of a match box to make sure XD

I think it's a lighting side of a matchbox!
5f7rvmv.png Lumidae
Lady of the Moon
She/Her + He/Him
FR +3 || EST
True Neutral
@Perrydotto

It reminds me of a honeycomb but it wouldn't be zoomed in enough if that was so soooo,

Matchbox striker side (yay bandwagon because I've never seen a matchbox up close before, and therefore yay internet pictures for reference) The picture is kinda low quality but it does look kind of like pigment has been moved off into other areas soooo
@Perrydotto

It reminds me of a honeycomb but it wouldn't be zoomed in enough if that was so soooo,

Matchbox striker side (yay bandwagon because I've never seen a matchbox up close before, and therefore yay internet pictures for reference) The picture is kinda low quality but it does look kind of like pigment has been moved off into other areas soooo
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52