Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Acolytes Ascendant - Winners Drawn
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@dragonwriter315

Daily bump + banner
@dragonwriter315

Daily bump + banner
xpF3T3u.png
Hey everyone,
Still in the hospital. Hoping to go home in a day or two. Had surgery on Tuesday to clean out the infection, so now I just gotta recover from surgery. :/
Thanks to everyone who's been sending me well-wishes!

@BunnySox - Aww! Did you draw that yourself? Thank you! <3

@Starstream - Sure, just go ahead and send in payment and I'll get those tickets added for ya.

@TaintedTamer - Wow! So exciting you found a job so quickly! I hope you're enjoying your time there.

Ticket totals updated to here.
Hey everyone,
Still in the hospital. Hoping to go home in a day or two. Had surgery on Tuesday to clean out the infection, so now I just gotta recover from surgery. :/
Thanks to everyone who's been sending me well-wishes!

@BunnySox - Aww! Did you draw that yourself? Thank you! <3

@Starstream - Sure, just go ahead and send in payment and I'll get those tickets added for ya.

@TaintedTamer - Wow! So exciting you found a job so quickly! I hope you're enjoying your time there.

35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315 Sent :)

Daily Bump
@dragonwriter315 Sent :)

Daily Bump
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Starstream - Got those tickets in for you. You have 4 tickets so far. Thanks very much for participating! =D

@Starstream - Got those tickets in for you. You have 4 tickets so far. Thanks very much for participating! =D

35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315 daily bump

Also sent you a PM containing stuff for tickets!
@dragonwriter315 daily bump

Also sent you a PM containing stuff for tickets!
[center]@dragonwriter315 Claiming free ticket for being light flight and a second one for posting during the BJ :) x ~~~ @someonesusie you interested in joining? <3 [ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1879119/1#post_1879119]see first post[/url] ] ~~~ Plus banner :D *points to siggy* ~~~ [b]What are some of your summer plans? What are you looking forward to this summer?[/b] BARCELONA! :D I've booked it in September this time, compared to last year (I booked it between July 31 and August 4, because it was cheaper then and not now, plus I was told that between August and December is the hottest time over there :D. Other than that... no idea! xD lmao, its pretty much sucked up all my money, so yeah... <3 OOH! I just realized! 29 days and I finally get my hands on the next Harry potter book! :DDDD (I make that 5 tix in total!) ~~~ Also, not dragon themed - well, kinda - but oddly satisfying (but then disturbing because I know as soon as my pets need feeding again, it'll all be messed up ;-;) [img]http://imgur.com/TexOR4H.png[/img][/center]
@dragonwriter315
Claiming free ticket for being light flight
and a second one for posting during the BJ :) x

~~~

@someonesusie
you interested in joining? <3
[ see first post ]

~~~

Plus banner :D *points to siggy*

~~~

What are some of your summer plans?
What are you looking forward to this summer?

BARCELONA! :D
I've booked it in September this time, compared to last year (I booked it between July 31 and August 4, because it was cheaper then and not now,
plus I was told that between August and December is the hottest time over there :D.
Other than that... no idea! xD
lmao, its pretty much sucked up all my money, so yeah... <3

OOH! I just realized! 29 days and I finally get my hands on the next Harry potter book! :DDDD

(I make that 5 tix in total!)

~~~

Also, not dragon themed - well, kinda - but oddly satisfying
(but then disturbing because I know as soon as my pets need feeding again,
it'll all be messed up ;-;)

TexOR4H.png
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@dragonwriter315 daily bump + banner!
@dragonwriter315 daily bump + banner!
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
@dragonwriter315

Wow, totally almost completely forgot that I can claim an extra ticket during BSJ, so I'm totally doing that.

Also, daily bump!
@dragonwriter315

Wow, totally almost completely forgot that I can claim an extra ticket during BSJ, so I'm totally doing that.

Also, daily bump!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@dragonwriter315 Daily bump+banner - I hope you have a speedy recovery! Glad to hear you're done with the surgery. Work is going well, I finished my second day today and I have the weekend off thankfully.
@dragonwriter315 Daily bump+banner - I hope you have a speedy recovery! Glad to hear you're done with the surgery. Work is going well, I finished my second day today and I have the weekend off thankfully.
wqIOlcG.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29