Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting- Giveaway Over
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@wizarding So sorry to hear that you're leaving, but thank you for your generosity <3 I'd love to take Ombre off your hands, as well as Elderyth's apparel :> (If you have any treasure left over, maybe some of that too? Not all of it though, just a portion :3)
@wizarding So sorry to hear that you're leaving, but thank you for your generosity <3 I'd love to take Ombre off your hands, as well as Elderyth's apparel :> (If you have any treasure left over, maybe some of that too? Not all of it though, just a portion :3)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@wizarding Could I have your Maren Currentfinder? :3
@wizarding Could I have your Maren Currentfinder? :3
Matcha.png
@wizarding
Sorry to hear you're leaving. I also left 6 months ago and gave away everything except my progens.

Now I'm back and starting over from scratch. I've managed to get a handful of dragons and am slowly rebuilding.

Any help you can give me would be great, especially if you have treasure or gems you won't be using. I'm dead broke!

I'll also take any familiars since I currently have none. Thanks in advance and I hope you find a pastime that you love!
@wizarding
Sorry to hear you're leaving. I also left 6 months ago and gave away everything except my progens.

Now I'm back and starting over from scratch. I've managed to get a handful of dragons and am slowly rebuilding.

Any help you can give me would be great, especially if you have treasure or gems you won't be using. I'm dead broke!

I'll also take any familiars since I currently have none. Thanks in advance and I hope you find a pastime that you love!
Ok guys I'm caught up to page 11. I'm going to wait for all of the pending transactions to go through so I can see what's left before I continue. Thanks for being patient!

If you didn't get a trade request, it's either because all you asked for was claimed, or you were too broad/generic with what you asked for! Sorry.
Ok guys I'm caught up to page 11. I'm going to wait for all of the pending transactions to go through so I can see what's left before I continue. Thanks for being patient!

If you didn't get a trade request, it's either because all you asked for was claimed, or you were too broad/generic with what you asked for! Sorry.
@wizarding I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving Flight Rising, but thank you so much for giving it a chance.
Could you send your adorable Louis my way?
@wizarding I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving Flight Rising, but thank you so much for giving it a chance.
Could you send your adorable Louis my way?
@wizarding

I'm assuming that you were iether confused by my request or you considered it to broad/generic.
To simplify my request as I have a tendency to be long winded. "I offer to take all the rest of your dragons no one has claimed off your hands."
I understand folks are still asking for dragons.
Besides your sharing your everything with us the least we can do is be patient.
Thank you,
Jareth
@wizarding

I'm assuming that you were iether confused by my request or you considered it to broad/generic.
To simplify my request as I have a tendency to be long winded. "I offer to take all the rest of your dragons no one has claimed off your hands."
I understand folks are still asking for dragons.
Besides your sharing your everything with us the least we can do is be patient.
Thank you,
Jareth
~May all creatures who read this bear witness~

Any unwanted dragons that are wished away will be sent to the Filou clan. This is the Goblin Kings personal clan of dragons. And His Majesty will never part with such precious creatures. As such and from this moment hence once part of the clan always part of the clan now and FOREVER!

As Decreed by His Majesty Jareth, King of the Goblins, 13th Prince of the House of Morgan, Regent Roi to the 7 Realms both malignant and benign, Imperial Dreamweaver of the Order of Merlynn.
@wizarding

I don't really want any specific items, but if you have any extra Apparel I would love to have some! Thank you! ^-^
@wizarding

I don't really want any specific items, but if you have any extra Apparel I would love to have some! Thank you! ^-^
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@VientoVino I got some new free fae hatchlings today, if you want some.
@VientoVino I got some new free fae hatchlings today, if you want some.
@wizarding wow, I don't know if I have a chance anymore :'D but is ombre free for grabs?
@wizarding wow, I don't know if I have a chance anymore :'D but is ombre free for grabs?
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@wizarding

May I get Goldy and Tightrope
@wizarding

May I get Goldy and Tightrope
natureh3.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17