Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting- Giveaway Over
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@wizarding

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but there are always bigger and better things out there, and I hope you find something that suits your tastes. ^^

Would it be alright if I could have Circus? If he's not available, I'll take any male.

If no males are available, I'll take any dragon ;-; I'm very late, so if they're all taken, could I have any apparel? ^^;
@wizarding

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but there are always bigger and better things out there, and I hope you find something that suits your tastes. ^^

Would it be alright if I could have Circus? If he's not available, I'll take any male.

If no males are available, I'll take any dragon ;-; I'm very late, so if they're all taken, could I have any apparel? ^^;
@wizarding

I'm sorry about hearing about you leaving, but good luck in the future! If you never gotten into it then it's probably be best to find something better.

But can I please have Gargoyle?
@wizarding

I'm sorry about hearing about you leaving, but good luck in the future! If you never gotten into it then it's probably be best to find something better.

But can I please have Gargoyle?
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
I dont even like fish!
| Notsonoob? | INTP | Aries | Steven Universe | Rick and Morty | My Hero Academia | One Punch Man | Tumblr
@wizarding

Can I have Cylliria, and any other dragons you can spare me? Thanks in advance. :3
@wizarding

Can I have Cylliria, and any other dragons you can spare me? Thanks in advance. :3
@wizarding

sorry that you're going :(

i'd happily take louis and malia, if thats ok? if none are available just any dragon, because all yours are really pretty ;) thank you ^-^
@wizarding

sorry that you're going :(

i'd happily take louis and malia, if thats ok? if none are available just any dragon, because all yours are really pretty ;) thank you ^-^
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@wizarding I'd be happy to take any apparel left over, especially fest apparel!
@wizarding I'd be happy to take any apparel left over, especially fest apparel!
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@wizarding
I'd love it if I could have the Maren Currentfinder on Eclectic :3

And of course any extras, I would love, even if it isn't much of anything :)

Have fun in your future, sorry to see you leave, but I hope you enjoyed it here!
@wizarding
I'd love it if I could have the Maren Currentfinder on Eclectic :3

And of course any extras, I would love, even if it isn't much of anything :)

Have fun in your future, sorry to see you leave, but I hope you enjoyed it here!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@wizarding

I'll take Eclectic or Roman if they're still available!
@wizarding

I'll take Eclectic or Roman if they're still available!
Valentines1_zpsuzkpet6x.png
@wizarding

If you still have some apparel or skin I would be interested in one thank you :)
@wizarding

If you still have some apparel or skin I would be interested in one thank you :)
I'd love to have Eclectic and her familiar @wizarding
I'd love to have Eclectic and her familiar @wizarding
I was whelmed until I got traught and crashed the mode now I'm feeling the aster and you can be as chalant as you like with me because I'm turbed noted I'm in renial.
- It's a YJ thing
@wizarding and Island's apparel please
@wizarding and Island's apparel please
I was whelmed until I got traught and crashed the mode now I'm feeling the aster and you can be as chalant as you like with me because I'm turbed noted I'm in renial.
- It's a YJ thing
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17