Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND DOM] Raffle [1st draw pg 129]
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 133 134
@laticat

I just shoved the last of my fodder at you! :3
@laticat

I just shoved the last of my fodder at you! :3
@Rebekafish hi, I have 3 dragons that I will send to you for Fast Lane. Thank you :)
@Rebekafish hi, I have 3 dragons that I will send to you for Fast Lane. Thank you :)
@silvercatshadow

Sending a few nocs and a couple others your way!
@silvercatshadow

Sending a few nocs and a couple others your way!
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla

Thanks! I'm standing by, ready to accept!
@kalhalla

Thanks! I'm standing by, ready to accept!
BhAMKZa.png6qljig.jpg
@laticat

I've got one level 8 for normal price.

+1,750
=19,250t

and 15 tickets :)
@laticat

I've got one level 8 for normal price.

+1,750
=19,250t

and 15 tickets :)
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@laticat

Nine level seven's coming your way!
@laticat

Nine level seven's coming your way!
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@Xeka
@silvercatshadow

Hi there! So I'm aaaalmost done leveling my fodder and once I finish I'll have twenty-three level 7 dragons to send you in the fast lane (no bonuses, for 17,001). Since there's a bunch, should I send half to one of you, half to other? Or should I just send em all to one of you?

Thanks! I've only got 2 more to train so I'll be ready to send CRs in just a few minutes :D
@Xeka
@silvercatshadow

Hi there! So I'm aaaalmost done leveling my fodder and once I finish I'll have twenty-three level 7 dragons to send you in the fast lane (no bonuses, for 17,001). Since there's a bunch, should I send half to one of you, half to other? Or should I just send em all to one of you?

Thanks! I've only got 2 more to train so I'll be ready to send CRs in just a few minutes :D
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms If you send them all to me and are okay with a short queue I have both the funds and space to rapid-accept. It's up to you though! =]
@cooneyms If you send them all to me and are okay with a short queue I have both the funds and space to rapid-accept. It's up to you though! =]
tumblr_inline_ngx5ipqFNr1rvrguk.png
@cooneyms

I'd be alright with getting half. :)
@cooneyms

I'd be alright with getting half. :)
BhAMKZa.png6qljig.jpg
@Xeka

That works for me! Thank you so much. I'll start sending once I'm done and include my math in the CRs.
@Xeka

That works for me! Thank you so much. I'll start sending once I'm done and include my math in the CRs.
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 133 134