Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND DOM] Raffle [1st draw pg 129]
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
@Danizaurs @Phraxis @TheDragonsQueen @Metamorro @Phoenixfire @enivrec @PlatinumDream @Emmahaa @Notsosimple @Rukipk @Fenshae @Samayl @Sanctorum @Rulanir @Zonemod @Scaleon1 @Chlorr @FoolishRay @MegaAbsols @Aava @Dandelionqueen @Halliecat @swngrrl @picklemeister @Fortuna @Zephyr23 @Evantalia @Broderick @coupezmoi @Wmctalon @Aramae @Taxer @jbapple @Witf88 @Charias @DragonWolfie @risforrose @watchingmidnight @OpalRhea @MeeshaGreenleaf @hinatot @Cele @Himochi @collocollo @ShadesofCyan @Cogwork @felistopaz @MechanicalChaos @Elpide @car340 @catwyrm @GLaDE @naboru @MahouGuro @Shirohibiki @TesserWings @Fallenarrow @RandomShmoe

This is the final draw! Anyone drawn here will have 24 hours to respond before losing their spot.
After sending out everyone else's prizes, you will be pinged one last time. If you don't give me a list in those 24 hours, you will no longer be able to get a prize. The only exception is if you were drawn last round and had not responded. If you were drawn last round, you will only have 24 more hours to respond.
  • The rules are simple:
  • When pinged, you will ping me (@Rythen) with list of prizes, the top being your most wanted prize. You'll list a number of prizes equal to your number (i.e. 3 will list 3, 10 will list 10, etc)
    re removed from the front page once they're claimed.
  • If there are no prizes you want (or not enough to fill a list) let me know - you're not required to take anything.

1. @Talicinx
2. @Silurian
3. @Treneka
4. @Sakurawr
5. @Fallenarrow
6. @Divinely

7. @Talisi (You don't need to list - just pick one prize if you want one)
8. @Ciceqi
@Danizaurs @Phraxis @TheDragonsQueen @Metamorro @Phoenixfire @enivrec @PlatinumDream @Emmahaa @Notsosimple @Rukipk @Fenshae @Samayl @Sanctorum @Rulanir @Zonemod @Scaleon1 @Chlorr @FoolishRay @MegaAbsols @Aava @Dandelionqueen @Halliecat @swngrrl @picklemeister @Fortuna @Zephyr23 @Evantalia @Broderick @coupezmoi @Wmctalon @Aramae @Taxer @jbapple @Witf88 @Charias @DragonWolfie @risforrose @watchingmidnight @OpalRhea @MeeshaGreenleaf @hinatot @Cele @Himochi @collocollo @ShadesofCyan @Cogwork @felistopaz @MechanicalChaos @Elpide @car340 @catwyrm @GLaDE @naboru @MahouGuro @Shirohibiki @TesserWings @Fallenarrow @RandomShmoe

This is the final draw! Anyone drawn here will have 24 hours to respond before losing their spot.
After sending out everyone else's prizes, you will be pinged one last time. If you don't give me a list in those 24 hours, you will no longer be able to get a prize. The only exception is if you were drawn last round and had not responded. If you were drawn last round, you will only have 24 more hours to respond.
  • The rules are simple:
  • When pinged, you will ping me (@Rythen) with list of prizes, the top being your most wanted prize. You'll list a number of prizes equal to your number (i.e. 3 will list 3, 10 will list 10, etc)
    re removed from the front page once they're claimed.
  • If there are no prizes you want (or not enough to fill a list) let me know - you're not required to take anything.

1. @Talicinx
2. @Silurian
3. @Treneka
4. @Sakurawr
5. @Fallenarrow
6. @Divinely

7. @Talisi (You don't need to list - just pick one prize if you want one)
8. @Ciceqi
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen

Thank you. :)

1 Bio or Poem by Paintminion
2 Sketch Bust by laticat
3 Bamboo Falls!
4 Jumpstart
5 Leap Day!
6 Windy
@Rythen

Thank you. :)

1 Bio or Poem by Paintminion
2 Sketch Bust by laticat
3 Bamboo Falls!
4 Jumpstart
5 Leap Day!
6 Windy
t3nkExz.png
@Rythen

Neat! Thanks!

1. Too pretty for a bowl
2. Bamboo Falls
3. Is it a fish?
@Rythen

Neat! Thanks!

1. Too pretty for a bowl
2. Bamboo Falls
3. Is it a fish?
b9aWflB.png
@Rythen Thank you!
1. Dawn
2. Is it a fish?
@Rythen Thank you!
1. Dawn
2. Is it a fish?
@Rythen

Thank you!

1. Windy
2. Is It a Fish?
3. Bamboo Falls!
4. Too Pretty For a Bowl
5. Dawn
@Rythen

Thank you!

1. Windy
2. Is It a Fish?
3. Bamboo Falls!
4. Too Pretty For a Bowl
5. Dawn
9o5YF7O.png
@laticat YAY!!! Got Picked! Thank you soooo much!

1. Too Pretty for a bowl
2. Is it a fish?
3.Bamboo Falls
4.Jumpstarter
5. swipp wants you to look nice
@laticat YAY!!! Got Picked! Thank you soooo much!

1. Too Pretty for a bowl
2. Is it a fish?
3.Bamboo Falls
4.Jumpstarter
5. swipp wants you to look nice
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@rythen
sorry for not responding to the first ping.
1. Too pretty to put in a bowl
@rythen
sorry for not responding to the first ping.
1. Too pretty to put in a bowl
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@Rythen Thanks!
1. Too pretty for a bowl
2. Sketch Busts by Laticat
3. Dawn
4. Leap Day!

@Rythen Thanks!
1. Too pretty for a bowl
2. Sketch Busts by Laticat
3. Dawn
4. Leap Day!

@Rythen so sorry! I was super sick is it too late?!
@Rythen so sorry! I was super sick is it too late?!
2m2ic7l.jpgTjcrwIq.png
@Talisi - letting you know you have 24 hours to choose a prize if you'd like one!

@SheSerendipity The only prizes left are what's listed, if any of those interest you once Talisi has chosen.
@Talisi - letting you know you have 24 hours to choose a prize if you'd like one!

@SheSerendipity The only prizes left are what's listed, if any of those interest you once Talisi has chosen.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134