Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Hey, so I have this light egg here [item=unhatched light egg] I feel like I'm just going to end up hoarding it and never hatching it as I usually do, so I'm raffling it off. :> To enter, [b]make a post about what keeps you going [/b](ex. your family, drawing, splatoon, whatever) Prizes: [quote=first place][item=unhatched light egg][/quote] [quote=Second place][skin=17528][item=ice runestone][/quote] [quote=Third place][item=spiral daze][/quote] Rules: - [b]Don't ping me[/b] - Only one entry per person/one post - Winner will be chosen by random generator - This will end on May 27 rollover Good luck!
Hey, so I have this light egg here
Unhatched Light Egg
I feel like I'm just going to end up hoarding it and never hatching it as I usually do, so I'm raffling it off. :>

To enter, make a post about what keeps you going (ex. your family, drawing, splatoon, whatever)

Prizes:
first place wrote:
Unhatched Light Egg
Second place wrote:
Ice Runestone
Third place wrote:
Spiral Daze

Rules:
- Don't ping me
- Only one entry per person/one post
- Winner will be chosen by random generator
- This will end on May 27 rollover

Good luck!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
What keeps me alive today is spending countless hours here on Flight Rising :3
What keeps me alive today is spending countless hours here on Flight Rising :3
My internet access. That's pretty much it.
My internet access. That's pretty much it.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
What keeps me alive is the promise of the joys to come in the future(even if the present is terribly depressing).
What keeps me alive is the promise of the joys to come in the future(even if the present is terribly depressing).
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
what keeps me going is honestly my cats & my friends! my cats give me something to take care of and stick around for something other than myself and my friends support me
what keeps me going is honestly my cats & my friends! my cats give me something to take care of and stick around for something other than myself and my friends support me
GJINKA COMMISSIONS

aligned with FR time!
That'd have to be my dear family and friends, and my love for LM.C (My favorite band).
That'd have to be my dear family and friends, and my love for LM.C (My favorite band).
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
Lots of things! But Splatoon is def one of them. :V Really excited for Sheldon's Picks and the sequel. I love my squidkids. Also... the Mob Psycho 100 anime that's coming this summer.

but if you want me to be honest, my friends and family! and my dog, but I consider him family.
Lots of things! But Splatoon is def one of them. :V Really excited for Sheldon's Picks and the sequel. I love my squidkids. Also... the Mob Psycho 100 anime that's coming this summer.

but if you want me to be honest, my friends and family! and my dog, but I consider him family.
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
Roleplaying. As silly as that is, it's one of the few things that keeps me happy any more -3-
Roleplaying. As silly as that is, it's one of the few things that keeps me happy any more -3-
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
My cats and my family are what keep me going. My cats are always there for me, as are my family when they can be. <:3
My cats and my family are what keep me going. My cats are always there for me, as are my family when they can be. <:3
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
My family and friends most definitely, and internet access for FR xD
My family and friends most definitely, and internet access for FR xD
m38hJom.gif
JqwsAFZ.png 98mFKKu.png
M8Jau0D.png
smbanner2%20copy_zpspt3niwck.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22