Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
My best friend. We have a kind-of sign language for when we are seperated.
That, and Sleep EZ =u=
My best friend. We have a kind-of sign language for when we are seperated.
That, and Sleep EZ =u=
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
What keeps me going is my own belief in myself. I don't know if this will come off as selfish, but I believe that everyone has their own potential for greatness, and I believe in my own potential. Even when I fail, I feel like it is only a small obstacle in the path that is my future. :)
What keeps me going is my own belief in myself. I don't know if this will come off as selfish, but I believe that everyone has their own potential for greatness, and I believe in my own potential. Even when I fail, I feel like it is only a small obstacle in the path that is my future. :)
My husband is what keeps me going. Before him, it was my mother. I will never give up as long as my nearest and dearest pushes me onward.
My husband is what keeps me going. Before him, it was my mother. I will never give up as long as my nearest and dearest pushes me onward.
What keeps me going is the people in my head...er, I mean, the characters I create for my writing:-)
What keeps me going is the people in my head...er, I mean, the characters I create for my writing:-)
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
What keeps me going? The loves of my life! My two little boys. <3 Damien and Aaron...the angelic looking devils :3 Damien is 4 and has speech apraxia (basically means that he has trouble saying words and accruing them...his younger brother speaks better). Aaron is not yet 2 but he is already at the 'terrible' stage! My third love is their daddy <3 My overgrown manchild. Without them I don't know where I'd be today...probably all by myself with no one but internet friends :( (not that its a bad thing to be...just its not my cup of tea).
What keeps me going? The loves of my life! My two little boys. <3 Damien and Aaron...the angelic looking devils :3 Damien is 4 and has speech apraxia (basically means that he has trouble saying words and accruing them...his younger brother speaks better). Aaron is not yet 2 but he is already at the 'terrible' stage! My third love is their daddy <3 My overgrown manchild. Without them I don't know where I'd be today...probably all by myself with no one but internet friends :( (not that its a bad thing to be...just its not my cup of tea).
X0JktGl.png
Caffeine and a desire to not feel useless
Caffeine and a desire to not feel useless
NBeoOgB.png
What keeps me going are the things that are going to be discovered and/or invented in the future and that I'll have a chance to see/use them.
What keeps me going are the things that are going to be discovered and/or invented in the future and that I'll have a chance to see/use them.
plusle.gif
might sound a bit weird, but my garden is what keeps me going! i have a lot of trouble with anxiety and motivating myself but im always calm and focused around my plants. it helps push me to do things my anxiety usually holds me back from, like joining a horticulture course and going shopping on my own, because its so rewarding.
might sound a bit weird, but my garden is what keeps me going! i have a lot of trouble with anxiety and motivating myself but im always calm and focused around my plants. it helps push me to do things my anxiety usually holds me back from, like joining a horticulture course and going shopping on my own, because its so rewarding.
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

Friends and art mostly! But of course, FR as well XD
Friends and art mostly! But of course, FR as well XD
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
My greed
My greed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22