Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pecha's art shop [open] [portait comms]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][i]note: pechaberrie is my instagram art account name, all works will be signed with that name (not HibiscusFlower)[/i] [font=monospace][size=6]pechaberrie's art shop![/size] [color=red][size=5]o p e n[/color] [emoji=green gem size=1] [size=5]USD for payment only thru PayPal[/size] [emoji=green gem size=1] [color=red]contact through messages here or on instagram[/color] [size=2]instagram will have faster response time[/size] —————————————————————————— [size=4]i can draw: - fanart (from any fandom as long as refs are given!) - ocs - people! i will NOT draw: - furries - gore - nsfw[/size] —————————————————————————— [size=5]| [url=https://www.instagram.com/pechaberrie/?hl=en][color= F77D7D]instagram[/color][/url] | [url=https://pechaberriee.tumblr.com][color= 4B76AA]tumblr[/color][/url] | [/size] click the above links to see other examples of my art! [img]https://i.ibb.co/QrXhWVT/Untitled-Artwork-6.png[/img] [center][font=monospace][size=2]*colors and quality shown here not accurate*[/size] if you could please send seafood or meat as tip that would be great bc my dragons r gonna starve ;A;[/font][/center] [font=monospace][size=6][u]pricing[/u][/size] [size=3]all pieces will be fully painted | currently only doing portraits[/size] [size=4][color=red][b]slots available: 3/3[/color][/b] portrait - $40 [color=d2d2d2]waist up - $50[/color] add person (max 3) - +$15[/size] —————————————————————————— [color=red]i can do backgrounds but will keep them simple ([b]add $5[/b] to total cost) please be specific in your request (pose, colors, clothing, etc.)[/color][/font]
note: pechaberrie is my instagram art account name, all works will be signed with that name (not HibiscusFlower)

pechaberrie's art shop!

o p e n

USD for payment only thru PayPal

contact through messages here or on instagram
instagram will have faster response time

——————————————————————————

i can draw:
- fanart (from any fandom as long as refs are given!)
- ocs
- people!

i will NOT draw:
- furries
- gore
- nsfw

| instagram | tumblr |
click the above links to see other examples of my art!

Untitled-Artwork-6.png
*colors and quality shown here not accurate*

if you could please send seafood or meat as tip that would be great bc my dragons r gonna starve ;A;

pricing

all pieces will be fully painted | currently only doing portraits

slots available: 3/3

portrait - $40

waist up - $50

add person (max 3) - +$15

i can do backgrounds but will keep them simple (add $5 to total cost)

please be specific in your request (pose, colors, clothing, etc.)
s l o t s

1 []

2 []

3 []
s l o t s

1 []

2 []

3 []
[center][size=6][font=monospace]p i n g l i s t[/size][/font] [quote][font=monospace][/quote]
p i n g l i s t

Quote:
reserved
reserved
@HibiscusFlower
Hi Hi! First off, your art is beautiful!!! Secondly, do you have a character limit, ie, a limit on how many characters can be in one image? I was hoping to get four characters in one image haha :3
@HibiscusFlower
Hi Hi! First off, your art is beautiful!!! Secondly, do you have a character limit, ie, a limit on how many characters can be in one image? I was hoping to get four characters in one image haha :3
pQX7j3w.png
@CrazyCandyCat thanks! and there's no limit, but more characters will definitely take longer. :)
@CrazyCandyCat thanks! and there's no limit, but more characters will definitely take longer. :)
^
^
@HibiscusFlower your art is awesome! I'm looking to get art of an anime oc who doesn't have a reference yet, would you be willing to work with refs like these?

face hair and skin tone ref: x

and outfit, but rather then teal and gold, a royal purple and silver: x

I'd like something simple for the pose since this will be her first art, she's sassy and sarcastic, something like this: x

if you are ok with that, I would like a full color waist up (or full body, if you're willing to do that). Thank you for reading!
@HibiscusFlower your art is awesome! I'm looking to get art of an anime oc who doesn't have a reference yet, would you be willing to work with refs like these?

face hair and skin tone ref: x

and outfit, but rather then teal and gold, a royal purple and silver: x

I'd like something simple for the pose since this will be her first art, she's sassy and sarcastic, something like this: x

if you are ok with that, I would like a full color waist up (or full body, if you're willing to do that). Thank you for reading!
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller hi! i'm happy to take your request but i have full color commissions closed at the moment. i can do this with basic coloring or i can add you to the pinglist and update you when full color commissions are open! they're only closed because of my time schedule right now. let me know!
@tidecaller hi! i'm happy to take your request but i have full color commissions closed at the moment. i can do this with basic coloring or i can add you to the pinglist and update you when full color commissions are open! they're only closed because of my time schedule right now. let me know!

@HibiscusFlower I'm very fond of your style, so I'd be happy to get that piece as a basic coloring. And if you want to add me to your pinglist that'd be fine!

@HibiscusFlower I'm very fond of your style, so I'd be happy to get that piece as a basic coloring. And if you want to add me to your pinglist that'd be fine!
J0RHwF8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6