Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flash giveaway: Adornments/Genes/Egg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
I really love drawing and reading. Drawings lets me be really creative, and reading calms me down. :)
I really love drawing and reading. Drawings lets me be really creative, and reading calms me down. :)
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
I like taking random walks throughout the day. :D I never have a destination in mind and I try to free up a large amount of time, just so I can walk for as long as needed for me to relax and relieve myself of stress from the day. I mean, you can argue that it's a waste of time, but it's so relaxing and with the right music playing from my headphones, it can really change a bad day to a good one.
I like taking random walks throughout the day. :D I never have a destination in mind and I try to free up a large amount of time, just so I can walk for as long as needed for me to relax and relieve myself of stress from the day. I mean, you can argue that it's a waste of time, but it's so relaxing and with the right music playing from my headphones, it can really change a bad day to a good one.
I absolutely loooove the FR community. I've never been on a site so close knit in a sense of community. <3 tbh, it's just a really nice place. I just really love it here. ;w; <3333
I absolutely loooove the FR community. I've never been on a site so close knit in a sense of community. <3 tbh, it's just a really nice place. I just really love it here. ;w; <3333
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
I love to play The Long Dark and Hidden Object Games and FR with my son SoKSYLV30N,daughter in law @soqjazzy,with my friends @Lup,@Ailyria,@Teland,@Terrone,@Jackabug and my love @CorruptionofPain. . .I pinged you guys here cause I figured you all would wanna try for the prizes too !!
I love to play The Long Dark and Hidden Object Games and FR with my son SoKSYLV30N,daughter in law @soqjazzy,with my friends @Lup,@Ailyria,@Teland,@Terrone,@Jackabug and my love @CorruptionofPain. . .I pinged you guys here cause I figured you all would wanna try for the prizes too !!
I love to play WoW, draw, write, read, and play FR. Honestly, I don't really have any productive hobbies, but I don't care ;)
I love to play WoW, draw, write, read, and play FR. Honestly, I don't really have any productive hobbies, but I don't care ;)
OWMus8Y.png
I love horses and dragons... It's a bit of an obsession, really. Haha
I love horses and dragons... It's a bit of an obsession, really. Haha
Happy Anniversary!

I really like (love) my cat, kettlecorn, coffee that's the perfect temperature, and writing with physical pen and paper.

@AetherSeer Check it out?
Happy Anniversary!

I really like (love) my cat, kettlecorn, coffee that's the perfect temperature, and writing with physical pen and paper.

@AetherSeer Check it out?
Happy Anniversary!

I love writing, playing with dogs and cats, gaming, spending time with my friends and lovers doing nerdy things... fun stuff. :D I'm pinging @Houndstar, @Katarik, @KenyonV, @Osthra, and @Atzien because I figure they might like some cool stuff, too. :D
Happy Anniversary!

I love writing, playing with dogs and cats, gaming, spending time with my friends and lovers doing nerdy things... fun stuff. :D I'm pinging @Houndstar, @Katarik, @KenyonV, @Osthra, and @Atzien because I figure they might like some cool stuff, too. :D
...Q2qxxGt.png
I really like to draw and write.... But I love a lot of things!
I really like to draw and write.... But I love a lot of things!
I love the ocean! I love swimminmg in it, tasting it, watching it, hearing it... I lopve how all lifge comes from it... I love the amazxing variety of life in it... (and I love eating seasfood hehehe)... I jkust really love the ocean! :o) Happy annivbersarty and thanks fopr doing this!
I love the ocean! I love swimminmg in it, tasting it, watching it, hearing it... I lopve how all lifge comes from it... I love the amazxing variety of life in it... (and I love eating seasfood hehehe)... I jkust really love the ocean! :o) Happy annivbersarty and thanks fopr doing this!
30nemo9.jpg MbrtKg1.png SSR_a3.png Dt1tfuL.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17