Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flash giveaway: Adornments/Genes/Egg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
I like watching YouTube videos while laying in bed with my cat all day.
I like watching YouTube videos while laying in bed with my cat all day.
@Outlandishkg

Thank you. And hmm I can't really think of anything, I just wanted to celebrate some way because it's fun so here we are :3 but thank you for asking!
@Outlandishkg

Thank you. And hmm I can't really think of anything, I just wanted to celebrate some way because it's fun so here we are :3 but thank you for asking!
I really like playing pokémon! I spend a stupid amount of time shiny hunting, but somehow, I find it calming.
I really like playing pokémon! I spend a stupid amount of time shiny hunting, but somehow, I find it calming.
signature-small.png
I really like riding my horse and jumping him ^.^ He's a giant puppy!

@Ranisimo <-- So I don't lose this!
I really like riding my horse and jumping him ^.^ He's a giant puppy!

@Ranisimo <-- So I don't lose this!
@KawaiiFlyer

Oh geez, I can't help with anime recommendations unfortunately, I remember watching them at some point but I don't remember well ;-; but you have reminded me that I should go watch some again. Maybe the general forum can help out with recommendations? ;D
@KawaiiFlyer

Oh geez, I can't help with anime recommendations unfortunately, I remember watching them at some point but I don't remember well ;-; but you have reminded me that I should go watch some again. Maybe the general forum can help out with recommendations? ;D
I like playing with my dog. He's a golden pyrenees and is super adorable. His favorite toys consist of paper towel rolls and junk mail.
I like playing with my dog. He's a golden pyrenees and is super adorable. His favorite toys consist of paper towel rolls and junk mail.
I like to....... what do I like? 0.0

Well, I'm composing a song for a project right now, and I kind of like that.

Oh, I love dark chocolate ice cream <3 the ones with actual dark chocolate chips in there also are so amazing! But they are so expensive.......

Good luck to everyone :)
I like to....... what do I like? 0.0

Well, I'm composing a song for a project right now, and I kind of like that.

Oh, I love dark chocolate ice cream <3 the ones with actual dark chocolate chips in there also are so amazing! But they are so expensive.......

Good luck to everyone :)
~Currently on Hiatus~
I like napping
and napping
and napping
nah for realz I like watching terrible horror movies on Netflix on my own and laughing at the terrible monsters/ghosts/whatever
I like napping
and napping
and napping
nah for realz I like watching terrible horror movies on Netflix on my own and laughing at the terrible monsters/ghosts/whatever
2T2Y2ID.png
I like my beanie babies. I have well over 100 Derbies of course then literally hundreds of other ones from over the years. All are so colorful and soft!
I like my beanie babies. I have well over 100 Derbies of course then literally hundreds of other ones from over the years. All are so colorful and soft!
oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
I like to cuddle with my dog, Joey! He is my sweet little baby!

thank you for doing this, it is so very kind! And Happy Anniversary!
I like to cuddle with my dog, Joey! He is my sweet little baby!

thank you for doing this, it is so very kind! And Happy Anniversary!
2YPv3wq.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17