Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ROUND 17] Mother's Day Raffle/Buy!!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 96 97
@BeingOfNature Sending you 9 dragons total, all level 6.
@BeingOfNature Sending you 9 dragons total, all level 6.
lTIJME8.png
aww man this is starting to get really competitive. how is fire in the lead?
aww man this is starting to get really competitive. how is fire in the lead?
Eh25y1w.png
@phoeniixfire

Sending you 33 lvl 5s. take your time! I'll be online for the next hour in the coli
@phoeniixfire

Sending you 33 lvl 5s. take your time! I'll be online for the next hour in the coli
@Detroness - A bunch of Red VS Blue named babies coming your way :D
@Detroness - A bunch of Red VS Blue named babies coming your way :D
naturef2.png
@phoeniixfire

I know you're swamped and totally understand, just wanted to mention that dragons 23206193, 23001007 and 23209878 haven't been marked as 0t if you don't mind fixing it when you get a moment ^.^
@phoeniixfire

I know you're swamped and totally understand, just wanted to mention that dragons 23206193, 23001007 and 23209878 haven't been marked as 0t if you don't mind fixing it when you get a moment ^.^
@wasteofanangel I knew I'd make a mistake somewhere. It's all fixed now.
@wasteofanangel I knew I'd make a mistake somewhere. It's all fixed now.
@phoeniixfire

Hi! Two lvl 5 comming your way :)
@phoeniixfire

Hi! Two lvl 5 comming your way :)
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@someKindOfGenius

Heya, I'll be sending in my dergs in a moment or two *GO SHADOW, WHOOT!* but I have a friend who wants to know if anyone in Shadow is willing to pay gems for dergs? She used to send them to StrykeslammerII in Fire, but they seem to have gone on hiatus.

@Clintinez
There, I asked for you, and now you can find the thread ^.^
@someKindOfGenius

Heya, I'll be sending in my dergs in a moment or two *GO SHADOW, WHOOT!* but I have a friend who wants to know if anyone in Shadow is willing to pay gems for dergs? She used to send them to StrykeslammerII in Fire, but they seem to have gone on hiatus.

@Clintinez
There, I asked for you, and now you can find the thread ^.^
@AprilShowers

I might be available to trade dragons for gems, let me check the rates at which Fire offered Gems for Dragons before I make any solid promises however.
@AprilShowers

I might be available to trade dragons for gems, let me check the rates at which Fire offered Gems for Dragons before I make any solid promises however.
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="NicarratheBold" date=2016-05-01 14:57:20] Yes, you heard it right. Step right up with your fodder dragons and take home some lovely sparkly gems. If you prefer a bit of treasure instead - Mather's other assistants are willing to help. (Prices on the gem buy will reflect those of the AH. Currently - many adults at 9 gems.) Hatchlings - 4 gems Level 1 - 9 gems Level 2 - 10 gems Level 3 - 12 gems Level 4 - 13 gems Level 5 - 14 gems Level 6 - 15 gems Level 7 - 16 gems Level 8 - 18 gems Level 9 - 19 gems Level 10 - 21 gems Add 2 gems for matching the colour bonus. Add 1 gem if you have today's breed or gene bonus. So a level 8 with breed bonus is 19 gems. [/quote] @Clintinez Is this the pay scale you used for exchanging dragons for gems? If so, what's the data (level, daily bonuses, etc.) on the dragons you're willing to exalt?
NicarratheBold wrote on 2016-05-01:
Yes, you heard it right. Step right up with your fodder dragons and take home some lovely sparkly gems. If you prefer a bit of treasure instead - Mather's other assistants are willing to help.

(Prices on the gem buy will reflect those of the AH. Currently - many adults at 9 gems.)

Hatchlings - 4 gems

Level 1 - 9 gems
Level 2 - 10 gems
Level 3 - 12 gems
Level 4 - 13 gems
Level 5 - 14 gems
Level 6 - 15 gems
Level 7 - 16 gems
Level 8 - 18 gems
Level 9 - 19 gems
Level 10 - 21 gems

Add 2 gems for matching the colour bonus. Add 1 gem if you have today's breed or gene bonus.
So a level 8 with breed bonus is 19 gems.

@Clintinez

Is this the pay scale you used for exchanging dragons for gems? If so, what's the data (level, daily bonuses, etc.) on the dragons you're willing to exalt?
2v32at4.jpg
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 96 97