Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ROUND 17] Mother's Day Raffle/Buy!!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 96 97
@NoAkei

Oh, thank you :D
@NoAkei

Oh, thank you :D
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Hi.. @someKindOfGenius I have 4 level7s to fast track to Shadow.... can I send them to you? (Including one in Shadow-deity colours, I think your ShadeLady should like that!!!)
Hi.. @someKindOfGenius I have 4 level7s to fast track to Shadow.... can I send them to you? (Including one in Shadow-deity colours, I think your ShadeLady should like that!!!)
@cyflawni

You sure can! Mama loves all her children equally (but some more equally than others)!
@cyflawni

You sure can! Mama loves all her children equally (but some more equally than others)!
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
@phoeniixfire - Does your bonus include lvl 7 or is it just for everything over lvl 7?
@phoeniixfire - Does your bonus include lvl 7 or is it just for everything over lvl 7?
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto Level 7s are included.
@Perrydotto Level 7s are included.
@phoeniixfire - Awesomesauce! Thank you! Prepare for some lvl 7s shortly then :D
@phoeniixfire - Awesomesauce! Thank you! Prepare for some lvl 7s shortly then :D
naturef2.png
Popping in from lightning to say good luck :D
Popping in from lightning to say good luck :D
@someKindOfGenius ... don't we all, darling. Don't we all. (Refusing to look inside teenage offsprings' bedrooms.) Many thanks, and my regards to Mama!
@someKindOfGenius ... don't we all, darling. Don't we all. (Refusing to look inside teenage offsprings' bedrooms.) Many thanks, and my regards to Mama!
[quote name="Detroness" date=2016-05-03 17:14:10] @OHM Raffle participants - that's you - have the choice between sending in dragons either for tickets and treasure or just treasure but at a higher amount than the tickets and treasure package. However, raffle participants cannot have both the tickets and the fast lane amount of treasure. Did you intend to send your dragons in for both raffle tickets and treasure, or just treasure but at the higher amount than the treasure/tickets package? [/quote] Intended for tickets and treasure(first option) not fastlane. I understood the payout system, but who to exchange to was unclear until I checked to see if I was registered for tickets last night. Especially since the spreadsheets were closer to the bottom of the first post and a lot smaller than the other banners. I don't mind being counted for tickets since I got the right payout amount to compensate. I just came back from hiatus so I'm sorry if I got things mixed up-- but I was kinda upset no one corrected me. [quote name="someKindOfGenius" date=2016-05-03 22:38:12] @OHM Apologies, it appears I did forget to put your tickets on the sheet. I'll add them in now. [/quote] Thank you-- clarification, "fastlane - yes" means that you accept all types of payout? (tickets+treasure / buyout treasure / tickets x3) Sorry, I've been on break and I'm trying to get things rolling back on this site lol :x
Detroness wrote on 2016-05-03:
@OHM

Raffle participants - that's you - have the choice between sending in dragons either for tickets and treasure or just treasure but at a higher amount than the tickets and treasure package. However, raffle participants cannot have both the tickets and the fast lane amount of treasure.

Did you intend to send your dragons in for both raffle tickets and treasure, or just treasure but at the higher amount than the treasure/tickets package?

Intended for tickets and treasure(first option) not fastlane. I understood the payout system, but who to exchange to was unclear until I checked to see if I was registered for tickets last night. Especially since the spreadsheets were closer to the bottom of the first post and a lot smaller than the other banners. I don't mind being counted for tickets since I got the right payout amount to compensate.

I just came back from hiatus so I'm sorry if I got things mixed up-- but I was kinda upset no one corrected me.
someKindOfGenius wrote on 2016-05-03:
@OHM

Apologies, it appears I did forget to put your tickets on the sheet. I'll add them in now.

Thank you-- clarification, "fastlane - yes" means that you accept all types of payout? (tickets+treasure / buyout treasure / tickets x3) Sorry, I've been on break and I'm trying to get things rolling back on this site lol :x
@OHM Fastlane is just extra treasure no tickets, but people who take fastlane take raffle dragons too, you just need to specify :)
@OHM Fastlane is just extra treasure no tickets, but people who take fastlane take raffle dragons too, you just need to specify :)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 96 97