Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 286 287
Bump^
Bump^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Ah

@CartelSaide

before I send a message for the poetry, I would also like confirmation that I am indeed the winner. Looking at the numbers I do believe it's @SenchaDrake

I've still got all of the books and I'm ready to send those back if @/SenchaDrake is the winner.
Ah

@CartelSaide

before I send a message for the poetry, I would also like confirmation that I am indeed the winner. Looking at the numbers I do believe it's @SenchaDrake

I've still got all of the books and I'm ready to send those back if @/SenchaDrake is the winner.
@CartelSaide @PsychoticRomance Eee, third place! I feel honored ^^ I'm glad you liked my design.

...Bump?
@CartelSaide @PsychoticRomance Eee, third place! I feel honored ^^ I'm glad you liked my design.

...Bump?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
bump
bump

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Bump^

I'm so confused. ???
Bump^

I'm so confused. ???
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@cartelsaide has been notified and he'll fix it at his earliest convience
@cartelsaide has been notified and he'll fix it at his earliest convience
JhlPepc.png
ON8EqWJ.png
kgsJ7PF.png
B25L.pngo522-d01-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d02-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d03-Psychotic-Romance.pngzkAFsLJ.pngo522-d04-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d05-Psychotic-Romance.pngB25R.png
Bump! Also, GG!
Bump! Also, GG!
@Aquazap222 @heartcrusher1 @SenchaDrake @SugarSpooks

Ho boy... I'm terribly sorry guys. Thank you for catching my mistake and I'm terribly sorry I didn't catch it before I posted it D:

SugarSpooks, if you could send back the books so I could send them to Sencha, that would be wonderful and for my mix-up I'll compensate you with 1000 apology tickets, if that sounds fair to you.
@Aquazap222 @heartcrusher1 @SenchaDrake @SugarSpooks

Ho boy... I'm terribly sorry guys. Thank you for catching my mistake and I'm terribly sorry I didn't catch it before I posted it D:

SugarSpooks, if you could send back the books so I could send them to Sencha, that would be wonderful and for my mix-up I'll compensate you with 1000 apology tickets, if that sounds fair to you.
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Bump!