Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Big Chesty Raffle - Finished!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
[size=1] @End3rStorm, @Pinselohr [/size] -------- -------- [center][size=5]Round 7![/size][/center] [size=4]Round 7 has arrived! Round six winners will receive the following prizes: [/size] [list] [*]@KenyonV : Pick One: Dark ice [*]@Aviary : Small Art #4 [*]@Ririterasu : Pick Three : Hidden Beauty, Sedimentary Sentinel, Living Vein [*]@Mille : Pick Two: Keeper of the Labyrinth, The Awakening [*]@Sorikia : Pick Three: Celestial Hues, Crystallized Queen, Cloudsong Guard [*]@Kaletah : Pick Three : Rock and Root, Earthen Tribute, Icewraith [*]@ElphabaThropp : Dark Bundle [*]@StarryRaindrops : Pick Two: Down For Maintenance & Ruin Wanderer [/list] [size=4]I’ll be sending out prizes shortly! Please accept the CRs within a month of now, and if the CR doesn’t go through, let me know and I’ll set up a new one! (It happens sometimes). I’ll send a PM about the art prize! Now for the winners of the seventh round! There were a few carryovers again, sadly. And Catniss has not replied twice, so they forfeit their prize and tickets. Round 7 was meant to be the last round, but I’ll have to make a round 8 because a few people haven’t replied. Ah well! [size] [b] [u] [size=4]Winners[/u][/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*]@PawFoster [*]@IskaldIce [*]@manifoldseeker [*]@Nerasis [*]@WolfFenrir [*]@Melancholic [*]@TesserWings [*]@Mediscoot [*]@End3rStorm [*]@chrispycookie [/LIST] [size=4] As was said before: [b]You all have 48 hours to respond with a list of prizes that you’d like, in order of priority. If you are number 4, list four of the prizes from most favourite to least favourite. If you are number 7, list 7, etc. If you don’t respond within 48 hours, you’ll be moved to the top of the next drawing round. If you don’t respond again, you will forfeit your prize. You will not be drawn again. Everyone in the round has chosen their prizes, I’ll send the prizes over in a 1-way CR! If this is not accepted within a month of the end of the raffle, I will cancel the CR and keep the prize/give it away to someone else. This is to make sure no items end up on inactive accounts.[/b][/size] [center][size=4]The remaining prizes you can choose from:[/center] [quote=#43 Random Apparel][center]15 random apparel items that I found in the chests! [item=Iron Filigree Breastplate][item=Bleached peacekeeping headband][item=siren sylvan bracelets][item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Red fedora] [item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Lion’s Helmet](Lion’s Helmet won’t show up)[item=Brown Satin Tunic][item=Violet Lei][item=Aqua Deepsea bulb] [item=Amethyst Flourish Necklace][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace][item=White Satin Tunic][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Black Linen Arm Wraps] [/quote] [quote=#44 Random Familiars][center]10 random familiars that I found in the chests! [item=Clown Charger][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Tengu Caller][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Butter Caiman] [item=Smoke Gyre][item=Mantled Foo][item=Scarlet Serpenta][item=Sentinel Mith][item=Yeti Brawler] [/quote] [quote= Pick Three][center]Pick three of the following skins/accents: [skin=12549][skin=13252][skin=14689] [/quote] [quote= Pick Two][center]Pick two of the following skins/accents: [skin=14691][skin=15889][skin=14678][skin=14682][skin=10532][skin=17006][skin=18014][skin=18018] [/quote] [quote= Pick One][center]Pick one of the following skins/accents: [skin=11979][skin=11208][skin=16386][skin=12545][skin=14265][skin=14108][skin=17009][skin=18021] [/quote]
@End3rStorm, @Pinselohr

Round 7!

Round 7 has arrived! Round six winners will receive the following prizes:
  • @KenyonV : Pick One: Dark ice
  • @Aviary : Small Art #4
  • @Ririterasu : Pick Three : Hidden Beauty, Sedimentary Sentinel, Living Vein
  • @Mille : Pick Two: Keeper of the Labyrinth, The Awakening
  • @Sorikia : Pick Three: Celestial Hues, Crystallized Queen, Cloudsong Guard
  • @Kaletah : Pick Three : Rock and Root, Earthen Tribute, Icewraith
  • @ElphabaThropp : Dark Bundle
  • @StarryRaindrops : Pick Two: Down For Maintenance & Ruin Wanderer

I’ll be sending out prizes shortly! Please accept the CRs within a month of now, and if the CR doesn’t go through, let me know and I’ll set up a new one! (It happens sometimes). I’ll send a PM about the art prize!
Now for the winners of the seventh round! There were a few carryovers again, sadly. And Catniss has not replied twice, so they forfeit their prize and tickets. Round 7 was meant to be the last round, but I’ll have to make a round 8 because a few people haven’t replied. Ah well! [size]

Winners
  1. @PawFoster
  2. @IskaldIce
  3. @manifoldseeker
  4. @Nerasis
  5. @WolfFenrir
  6. @Melancholic
  7. @TesserWings
  8. @Mediscoot
  9. @End3rStorm
  10. @chrispycookie

As was said before: You all have 48 hours to respond with a list of prizes that you’d like, in order of priority. If you are number 4, list four of the prizes from most favourite to least favourite. If you are number 7, list 7, etc.
If you don’t respond within 48 hours, you’ll be moved to the top of the next drawing round. If you don’t respond again, you will forfeit your prize. You will not be drawn again.
Everyone in the round has chosen their prizes, I’ll send the prizes over in a 1-way CR! If this is not accepted within a month of the end of the raffle, I will cancel the CR and keep the prize/give it away to someone else. This is to make sure no items end up on inactive accounts.

The remaining prizes you can choose from:

#43 Random Apparel wrote:
15 random apparel items that I found in the chests!

Iron Filigree Breastplate Bleached Peacekeeping Headband Siren Sylvan Bracelets Daisy Flowerfall Red Fedora
Teardrop Citrine Pendant (Lion’s Helmet won’t show up) Brown Satin Tunic Violet Lei Aqua Deepsea Bulb
Amethyst Flourish Necklace Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace White Satin Tunic Crimson Rogue Mask Black Linen Arm Wraps
#44 Random Familiars wrote:
10 random familiars that I found in the chests!

Clown Charger Everglade Lasher Tengu Caller Searing Jackalope Butter Caiman
Smoke Gyre Mantled Foo Scarlet Serpenta Sentinel Mith Yeti Brawler

Pick Three wrote:
Pick three of the following skins/accents:

Pick Two wrote:
Pick two of the following skins/accents:

Pick One wrote:
Pick one of the following skins/accents:

Oh wow! I actually managed to get in on a round! :)

Okay, 7 picks, since I'm #7, yes?

1 - #43 Random Apparel
2 - #44 Random Familiars
3 - Pick Two: Petrified Pinions and Living Vein
4 - Pick One: Sundial Stained Glass
5 - Pick One: Cooling Embers
6 - Pick One: Cradle of Goo
7 - Pick One: Mother of Circuit

Thanks!
Oh wow! I actually managed to get in on a round! :)

Okay, 7 picks, since I'm #7, yes?

1 - #43 Random Apparel
2 - #44 Random Familiars
3 - Pick Two: Petrified Pinions and Living Vein
4 - Pick One: Sundial Stained Glass
5 - Pick One: Cooling Embers
6 - Pick One: Cradle of Goo
7 - Pick One: Mother of Circuit

Thanks!
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
@silverbook
Yay! I will edit this post when I can, at work just now. ^_^
Thank you for hosting this! Was fun~

1. Pick Two: Skin: Wilds Shaman & Petrified Pinions
2. Pick One: Accent: Sundial Stained Glass
3. Pick One: Accent: Cooling Embers
4. Pick Two: Accent: Rock and Root & Accent: Inscribed Cartographer
5. #44 Random Familiars
6. #43 Random Apparel
@silverbook
Yay! I will edit this post when I can, at work just now. ^_^
Thank you for hosting this! Was fun~

1. Pick Two: Skin: Wilds Shaman & Petrified Pinions
2. Pick One: Accent: Sundial Stained Glass
3. Pick One: Accent: Cooling Embers
4. Pick Two: Accent: Rock and Root & Accent: Inscribed Cartographer
5. #44 Random Familiars
6. #43 Random Apparel
button_v2_by_crookedramblings-da10otr.pngtumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko3_100.png
@SilverBook

Sorry I forgot to reply in last round! Life's been... stressful. Prize picks:

1. Pick One: Skin: Mother of Circuit
2. #44 Random Familiars
3. Pick Two: Accent: Inscribed Cartographer and Skin: Glade Golem
@SilverBook

Sorry I forgot to reply in last round! Life's been... stressful. Prize picks:

1. Pick One: Skin: Mother of Circuit
2. #44 Random Familiars
3. Pick Two: Accent: Inscribed Cartographer and Skin: Glade Golem
@silverbook

Ooh, I won something?

1. #43 Random Apparel
2. Pick One: Cradle of Goo
3. Pick Two: Living Vein and Glade Golem
4. Pick Three (there are only 3 left)
5. #44 Random Familiars
6. Pick Two: Petrified Pinions and Rock and Root
7. Pick One: Tiger lily
8. Pick Two: Wilds Shaman and Inscribed Cartographer
@silverbook

Ooh, I won something?

1. #43 Random Apparel
2. Pick One: Cradle of Goo
3. Pick Two: Living Vein and Glade Golem
4. Pick Three (there are only 3 left)
5. #44 Random Familiars
6. Pick Two: Petrified Pinions and Rock and Root
7. Pick One: Tiger lily
8. Pick Two: Wilds Shaman and Inscribed Cartographer
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@silverbook

Wow I actually won, I'm just in a state of happy surprise now!

1. #43 random apparel
2. #44 random apparel
3. Pick three: Volcanic Queen, Enchanting Drake, and Keeper of the Labyrinth
4. Pick two: Petrified Pinions and Ice Wraith
5. Pick one: Mother of circuit
@silverbook

Wow I actually won, I'm just in a state of happy surprise now!

1. #43 random apparel
2. #44 random apparel
3. Pick three: Volcanic Queen, Enchanting Drake, and Keeper of the Labyrinth
4. Pick two: Petrified Pinions and Ice Wraith
5. Pick one: Mother of circuit
wolvesbar.gif
@SilverBook
Bump! :3
YAYAYAYAYYAYAY!

1. Random Apparel
2. Random Familiars
3. Pick Three; The only three left
4. Pick Two, Wilds Shaman and Icewraith
5. Pick One, Cooling Embers
6. Pick One,Sundial Stained Glass
7. Pick Two, Living Vein and Glade Golem
8. Pick One, Gise of Tricksters
9. Pick One, Bamboo Falls
@SilverBook
Bump! :3
YAYAYAYAYYAYAY!

1. Random Apparel
2. Random Familiars
3. Pick Three; The only three left
4. Pick Two, Wilds Shaman and Icewraith
5. Pick One, Cooling Embers
6. Pick One,Sundial Stained Glass
7. Pick Two, Living Vein and Glade Golem
8. Pick One, Gise of Tricksters
9. Pick One, Bamboo Falls
mothbrown.png
@SilverBook
Woop! ^_^

1. #43 Random Apparel
  2. #44 Random Familiars
  3. Pick Three
  4. Pick Two: Petrified Pinions, Living Vein
@SilverBook
Woop! ^_^

1. #43 Random Apparel
  2. #44 Random Familiars
  3. Pick Three
  4. Pick Two: Petrified Pinions, Living Vein
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@SilverBook AHH I WAS ON VACATION! Oh well, not my last raffle :)

1. Random Apparel
2. Random Familiars
@SilverBook AHH I WAS ON VACATION! Oh well, not my last raffle :)

1. Random Apparel
2. Random Familiars
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
[size=1] @End3rStorm, @Pinselohr [/size] -------- -------- [center][size=5]Round 8![/size][/center] [size=4] Round seven winners will receive the following prizes: [/size] [list] [*]@IskaldIce : Random Apparel [*]@manifoldseeker : Pick one: Mother of Circuit [*]@Nerasis : Random Familiars [*]@WolfFenrir : Pick Three: Volcanic Queen, Enchanting Drake, Keeper of the Labyrinth [*]@Melancholic : Pick Two: Wilds Shaman & Petrified Pinions [*]@TesserWings : Pick One: Sundial Stained Glass [*]@Mediscoot : Pick One: Cradle of Goo [*]@End3rStorm : Pick One, Cooling Embers [/list] [size=4]I’ll be sending out prizes shortly! Please accept the CRs within a month of now, and if the CR doesn’t go through, let me know and I’ll set up a new one! (It happens sometimes). I’ll send a PM about the art prize! Now for the winners of the eigth and (hopefully) last round! Pawfoster has not replied twice, so they forfeit their prize and tickets. Apart from that, there was one carryover! [/size] [b] [u] [size=4]Winners[/u][/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*]@chrispycookie [*]@Thonir [*]@crazyraspberry [*]@sarasnake99 [*]@AetherDragon [*]@FenDweller [*]@UnicornLoser [/LIST] [size=4] As was said before: [b]You all have 48 hours to respond with a list of prizes that you’d like, in order of priority. If you are number 4, list four of the prizes from most favourite to least favourite. If you are number 7, list 7, etc. If you don’t respond within 48 hours, you’ll be moved to the top of the next drawing round. If you don’t respond again, you will forfeit your prize. You will not be drawn again. Everyone in the round has chosen their prizes, I’ll send the prizes over in a 1-way CR! If this is not accepted within a month of the end of the raffle, I will cancel the CR and keep the prize/give it away to someone else. This is to make sure no items end up on inactive accounts.[/b][/size] [center][size=4]The remaining prizes you can choose from:[/center] [quote= Pick Two][center]Pick two of the following skins/accents: [skin=14691][skin=15889][skin=14682][skin=10532][skin=17006][skin=18014] [/quote] [quote= Pick One][center]Pick one of the following skins/accents: [skin=16386][skin=14265][skin=17009][skin=18021] [/quote]
@End3rStorm, @Pinselohr

Round 8!

Round seven winners will receive the following prizes:

I’ll be sending out prizes shortly! Please accept the CRs within a month of now, and if the CR doesn’t go through, let me know and I’ll set up a new one! (It happens sometimes). I’ll send a PM about the art prize!
Now for the winners of the eigth and (hopefully) last round! Pawfoster has not replied twice, so they forfeit their prize and tickets. Apart from that, there was one carryover!

Winners
  1. @chrispycookie
  2. @Thonir
  3. @crazyraspberry
  4. @sarasnake99
  5. @AetherDragon
  6. @FenDweller
  7. @UnicornLoser

As was said before: You all have 48 hours to respond with a list of prizes that you’d like, in order of priority. If you are number 4, list four of the prizes from most favourite to least favourite. If you are number 7, list 7, etc.
If you don’t respond within 48 hours, you’ll be moved to the top of the next drawing round. If you don’t respond again, you will forfeit your prize. You will not be drawn again.
Everyone in the round has chosen their prizes, I’ll send the prizes over in a 1-way CR! If this is not accepted within a month of the end of the raffle, I will cancel the CR and keep the prize/give it away to someone else. This is to make sure no items end up on inactive accounts.

The remaining prizes you can choose from:

Pick Two wrote:
Pick two of the following skins/accents:

Pick One wrote:
Pick one of the following skins/accents:

1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79