Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Another Raffle (Various stuff!)[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@topiratti i nominate fire tear
@topiratti i nominate fire tear
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@topiratti I'd like to nominate Vancara ~ He's new but works really hard and absolutely adores all the dragons he's taken in, and has helped me out a ton despite being newer!
@topiratti I'd like to nominate Vancara ~ He's new but works really hard and absolutely adores all the dragons he's taken in, and has helped me out a ton despite being newer!
XTn9HoC.pngKaOMOQ9.pngDnJoBoJ.pngzfh5eCs.pngnELgTrX.pngeuNboHf.png9kCfymP.pngd0cFyL5.pngwxf67Gi.pngYUcNBJx.pngpvAmwLT.png1mo4SBk.pngo5Hp5GF.pngU9qyAE5.pngOjRO1a9.png
DPSlXho.png.jpg
@topiratti Hiya! I'd like to nominate back Etahrey since she's the whole reason I found this game in the first place, and is such a great and caring member of the community! (and 'cause I still owe her treasure)
@topiratti Hiya! I'd like to nominate back Etahrey since she's the whole reason I found this game in the first place, and is such a great and caring member of the community! (and 'cause I still owe her treasure)
2u9od28.jpg
@topiratti I'm gonna nominate Siimon because he's the best to nerd out about dragons with and I'm super happy he joined C;
@topiratti I'm gonna nominate Siimon because he's the best to nerd out about dragons with and I'm super happy he joined C;
Ire Tweet
@topiratti
I nominate @Jeopardy because she helped me through anxiety :')
@topiratti
I nominate @Jeopardy because she helped me through anxiety :')
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
updated, and giveaway is now closed, selecting winners!
updated, and giveaway is now closed, selecting winners!
1 2 3 4 5