Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Another Raffle (Various stuff!)[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@topiratti
I want to nominate Dystopisaurus (not pinging because I don't want to spam her while she is away). Dys is one of my favorite users on FR and is just a nice and fun person to talk to. Her creativity is amazing and I always feel much more hyped after we converse about dragons or rather just anything in general.
@topiratti
I want to nominate Dystopisaurus (not pinging because I don't want to spam her while she is away). Dys is one of my favorite users on FR and is just a nice and fun person to talk to. Her creativity is amazing and I always feel much more hyped after we converse about dragons or rather just anything in general.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
updated!
updated!
@topiratti

I nominate @Irisidium because they helped me get established on this site and always give me little tips here and there since I'm still pretty new to FR. They are also just a sweet person in general c:
@topiratti

I nominate @Irisidium because they helped me get established on this site and always give me little tips here and there since I'm still pretty new to FR. They are also just a sweet person in general c:
6klg2iF.png
I nominate JadePower because she was my first friend on the site!
I nominate JadePower because she was my first friend on the site!
ALUZZqg.png_______YUy8xh1.png7Ui9r83.png33ll5hu.pngsyx6Ls4.pngdUDKJhu.png
I'd Like to nominate ferretjuice, because after hearing how I was badly scammed a few weeks back, she immediately went ahead and sent me treasure and dragons to exalt/sell. They did this out of the kindness of their own heart, and I think things like that should be appreciated and noticed more. Especially since she didn't expect anything in return <3

@topiratti
I'd Like to nominate ferretjuice, because after hearing how I was badly scammed a few weeks back, she immediately went ahead and sent me treasure and dragons to exalt/sell. They did this out of the kindness of their own heart, and I think things like that should be appreciated and noticed more. Especially since she didn't expect anything in return <3

@topiratti
@topiratti
I'd like to nominate Lrjj, she introduced me to this site and has gifted me so many pretty dragons and has helped me learn how to play the game :')
@topiratti
I'd like to nominate Lrjj, she introduced me to this site and has gifted me so many pretty dragons and has helped me learn how to play the game :')
@topiratti
Hello there! May I nominate JakeStrider? They're more recent to the site, but are pretty awesome and have been really trustworthy and a great friend to all c:

@topiratti
Hello there! May I nominate JakeStrider? They're more recent to the site, but are pretty awesome and have been really trustworthy and a great friend to all c:

ncGhOth.gif
I nominate Kes since she's helped me out a ton on here :)
I nominate Kes since she's helped me out a ton on here :)
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
@topiratti
I nominate @MorganK for this because she's so helpful and kind to everyone. She's very generous as well and helped me find a dream dragon a while back.
@topiratti
I nominate @MorganK for this because she's so helpful and kind to everyone. She's very generous as well and helped me find a dream dragon a while back.
ngu69j.jpg
@thecab

She has done so much to make me happy and I would love to make her happy as well! C:
<3

@topiratti
@thecab

She has done so much to make me happy and I would love to make her happy as well! C:
<3

@topiratti
tBKABOC.pnghgZSvMM.pngckUIYtp.png
1 2 3 4 5