Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Water PB: CLOSED, All Winners SENT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
Good luck Water! I'll be sending dragons throughout the week for you. Water was my first flight and I'll always be grateful for the awesome time I had there (but I liked dom too much so I'm now in Plague xD ).
Good luck Water! I'll be sending dragons throughout the week for you. Water was my first flight and I'll always be grateful for the awesome time I had there (but I liked dom too much so I'm now in Plague xD ).
@Bibliomancer 15 EC dragons coming your way, one with color bonus!
@Bibliomancer 15 EC dragons coming your way, one with color bonus!
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Excellent fishing in the Express Current tonight! Goodnight and thank you for the dragons everyone! ♥
Excellent fishing in the Express Current tonight! Goodnight and thank you for the dragons everyone! ♥
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
Sorry my water peeps, I gotta go

sleep time. but I'll be back later
Sorry my water peeps, I gotta go

sleep time. but I'll be back later
A big thanks to everyone who has sent dragons so far!
A big thanks to everyone who has sent dragons so far!
@Tamanthajayne - one lv 8 without bonuses sent.
@Tamanthajayne - one lv 8 without bonuses sent.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
So I was dumb and started sending CRs to Snowbelle before realising they had offline on the spreadsheet. OTL

Sorry.

Sending some dergs to @Bibliomancer now : >
So I was dumb and started sending CRs to Snowbelle before realising they had offline on the spreadsheet. OTL

Sorry.

Sending some dergs to @Bibliomancer now : >
Sniping Shop - Currently inactive
I'm online now!
I'm online now!
@Snowbelle

I thought you were ony allowed to have up to 30 prize packs in the raffle? That's what wind told me. Idk maybe I can't count
@Snowbelle

I thought you were ony allowed to have up to 30 prize packs in the raffle? That's what wind told me. Idk maybe I can't count
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@Competitor Sending dragons over. One has the gene bonus, so far. Going through the rest of my pre-leveled dragons to see what I have.
@Competitor Sending dragons over. One has the gene bonus, so far. Going through the rest of my pre-leveled dragons to see what I have.
XI0hrHc.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125