Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Water PB: CLOSED, All Winners SENT
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
@Snowbelle

1. Pay No Attention to the Bears Behind
2. Art Pack: xlilCarol
3. Gotta Copy Em All
4. Lore Pack: casanovasAnchor
@Snowbelle

1. Pay No Attention to the Bears Behind
2. Art Pack: xlilCarol
3. Gotta Copy Em All
4. Lore Pack: casanovasAnchor
UNEJbBk.png
@TwinKarma Thanks for the reply! :D No need to hurry, except for with your recovery ;)
@TwinKarma Thanks for the reply! :D No need to hurry, except for with your recovery ;)
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Snowbelle

6, I think? =]

Plaguemama's Present Pack
Flamemather's Favor Pack
Spacedad's Stuff Pack
Rockdad's Reward Pack
Art Pack: Velsim 1
Art Pack: Velsim 2

Yay, I've never won in a public buy raffle before, thank you! ^.^
@Snowbelle

6, I think? =]

Plaguemama's Present Pack
Flamemather's Favor Pack
Spacedad's Stuff Pack
Rockdad's Reward Pack
Art Pack: Velsim 1
Art Pack: Velsim 2

Yay, I've never won in a public buy raffle before, thank you! ^.^
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.png
ISO jewel/gilded/dark F Guar/Noc/WC/Snap M Fae/Spiral Accents
Time FR +1 || Dragon Sales || Item Sales
@TwinKarma - Do you need help / can I help with anything since your wrist is hurt?
@TwinKarma - Do you need help / can I help with anything since your wrist is hurt?
@Snowbelle

I think I need 5

Pay No Attention to the Bears Behind the Pack
Gotta Copy Em All Pack
Flamemather's Favor Pack
Rockdad's Reward Pack
Stormdad's Subsidy Pack

thanks!
@Snowbelle

I think I need 5

Pay No Attention to the Bears Behind the Pack
Gotta Copy Em All Pack
Flamemather's Favor Pack
Rockdad's Reward Pack
Stormdad's Subsidy Pack

thanks!
bombuary_participation_badge.png iaBp9ZB.png 2017_jan_profit_profit_top_badge_animated.gif tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@whuffie

At this time I think it would be just as easy for me to finish them up slower as to try to get the stuff sent to you to send. Thank you so much for your offer though :) I am really grateful for your offer.
@whuffie

At this time I think it would be just as easy for me to finish them up slower as to try to get the stuff sent to you to send. Thank you so much for your offer though :) I am really grateful for your offer.
hl5liS3.png
@Snowbelle
thanks for the raffle and good job in the battle! :) as i'm the last one i don't even bother to make a list but will happily be waiting for the surprise!
@Snowbelle
thanks for the raffle and good job in the battle! :) as i'm the last one i don't even bother to make a list but will happily be waiting for the surprise!
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
An update on the grabbags. l am slowly making progress. I have 110 out of 183 complete. If you are one of the 73 people who havent received your thank you gift bag yet, I havent forgotten you I've just been sick and injured. I'm working slowly but I promise you will get your bags soon.
An update on the grabbags. l am slowly making progress. I have 110 out of 183 complete. If you are one of the 73 people who havent received your thank you gift bag yet, I havent forgotten you I've just been sick and injured. I'm working slowly but I promise you will get your bags soon.
hl5liS3.png
Okay, all prizes have been assigned!

I will now gather all the prizes from my inbox and begin distribution :)

Edit: All prizes are out except 3, which are waiting for a couple items I thought I had but have an odd assortment of what was supposed to be there. Stay tuned!

E2: all out!

Thanks so much guys, that concludes our raffle :) (grab bags still going out)
Okay, all prizes have been assigned!

I will now gather all the prizes from my inbox and begin distribution :)

Edit: All prizes are out except 3, which are waiting for a couple items I thought I had but have an odd assortment of what was supposed to be there. Stay tuned!

E2: all out!

Thanks so much guys, that concludes our raffle :) (grab bags still going out)
1HDUhks.png
Grab bags are still going out. 20 more were sent this morning.

I'm helping TwinKarma (and you know how hard it is to find good help these days... I misplaced Karma in the Marianas Trench already once today. Kidding. Just kidding.)

The rest of them should be out this week. I'm not as fast as Karma, but it will happen!
Grab bags are still going out. 20 more were sent this morning.

I'm helping TwinKarma (and you know how hard it is to find good help these days... I misplaced Karma in the Marianas Trench already once today. Kidding. Just kidding.)

The rest of them should be out this week. I'm not as fast as Karma, but it will happen!
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125