Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] BOTF4 Earth Buy + Raffle
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
@asterope

Wow!!! Thank you!! It's amazing..!

1.Beloved Bats
2.More Egg. So Many Egg.
3.Skilled Swordsman
4.Mush Ado About Nothing
5.Dragon 1
6.Art Prize
7.Late to the Party
8.Mischief Managed

Congratulations on your victory!
@asterope

Wow!!! Thank you!! It's amazing..!

1.Beloved Bats
2.More Egg. So Many Egg.
3.Skilled Swordsman
4.Mush Ado About Nothing
5.Dragon 1
6.Art Prize
7.Late to the Party
8.Mischief Managed

Congratulations on your victory!
mOrJRSi.png
@asterope - Yep, I name changed because I completely forgot I'd entered a raffle, whoops! ;; But neat! You found me!

1. Dragon 3
2. More Egg. So Many Egg.
3. New Friends

Thank you so so much!!
@asterope - Yep, I name changed because I completely forgot I'd entered a raffle, whoops! ;; But neat! You found me!

1. Dragon 3
2. More Egg. So Many Egg.
3. New Friends

Thank you so so much!!
@asterope Thank you so much! :DD

1. Skilled Swordsman
2. Beloved Bats
3. New Friends
4. Mush Ado About Nothing
5. Dragon 2
6. Dragon 1
@asterope Thank you so much! :DD

1. Skilled Swordsman
2. Beloved Bats
3. New Friends
4. Mush Ado About Nothing
5. Dragon 2
6. Dragon 1
D7wuvpn.png
@asterope

1. More egg, so many egg.
2. New friends
3. Beloved bat
4. Mush ado
5. Skilled swordsman
6 stronger than you
7. Late to the party
8. Art prize
9. Dragon 3
@asterope

1. More egg, so many egg.
2. New friends
3. Beloved bat
4. Mush ado
5. Skilled swordsman
6 stronger than you
7. Late to the party
8. Art prize
9. Dragon 3
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
Round 2's prizes have all been given out! Round 3 will be drawn soon!
Round 2's prizes have all been given out! Round 3 will be drawn soon!
aw73viX.pngdLHxXG7.pngOzQVulI.pngzMF4DBk.pngKnULbgz.png
[center][size=5][b]Raffle Drawing - Round 3[/b][/center] [/size] [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zRnbppF.png[/img][/center] [br] Once pinged, you have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond with your prize choices. If you have not pinged me by then, your ticket will be moved to the top of the next round. If you have not responded after the next round has closed, your ticket will be discarded. Please ping me with a list of your preferred prize choices, from most preferred to least. The number of prizes you list corresponds to your placement. For example: if you are drawn 6th, your list will have your top 6 prizes. Prizes are found in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1703034#post_16688833]this post.[/url] Anything that doesn't have "CLAIMED" in the box is available. [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zRnbppF.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][size=5][b]Winners[/b] [/size] 1. @Sorbet 2 @FreohrDatia 3. @Arietta [s]4. @Asimina [/s] EDIT: redrawn because of ticketing mistake lol [/center] [br] Congrats! Your winning tickets and a screenshot of the randomly generated numbers can be found in the 'Drawing' tab of [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oHxXJdLDmz6hHy2Cd0Zf8wXZPAPAXepRjUonBqNas6c/edit?usp=sharing]the spreadsheet[/url].
Raffle Drawing - Round 3

zRnbppF.png

Once pinged, you have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you have not pinged me by then, your ticket will be moved to the top of the next round. If you have not responded after the next round has closed, your ticket will be discarded.

Please ping me with a list of your preferred prize choices, from most preferred to least. The number of prizes you list corresponds to your placement. For example: if you are drawn 6th, your list will have your top 6 prizes.

Prizes are found in this post. Anything that doesn't have "CLAIMED" in the box is available.

zRnbppF.png

Winners

1. @Sorbet
2 @FreohrDatia
3. @Arietta
4. @Asimina EDIT: redrawn because of ticketing mistake lol

Congrats! Your winning tickets and a screenshot of the randomly generated numbers can be found in the 'Drawing' tab of the spreadsheet.
@asterope Oh gosh, thank you! I think I will choose Mischief Managed. Congrats on dom, by the way!
@asterope Oh gosh, thank you! I think I will choose Mischief Managed. Congrats on dom, by the way!
@Rosarya congrats! you've been picked as a winner in the Earth Raffle! i'm pinging you in a separate post because sometimes editing pings can mess up.

the last ticket was redrawn because of a recording mistake, and your ticket was picked instead!

please list your preferred 4 prizes from this post, in order of most preferred to least preferred! congrats c:
@Rosarya congrats! you've been picked as a winner in the Earth Raffle! i'm pinging you in a separate post because sometimes editing pings can mess up.

the last ticket was redrawn because of a recording mistake, and your ticket was picked instead!

please list your preferred 4 prizes from this post, in order of most preferred to least preferred! congrats c:
@asterope
ahhh thank you!! and great job with organizing this PB + events (i may or may not have stalked that planning thread). we miss u in arcane <3

1. Mischief Managed
2. Late to the Party
3. Dragon 2

@asterope
ahhh thank you!! and great job with organizing this PB + events (i may or may not have stalked that planning thread). we miss u in arcane <3

1. Mischief Managed
2. Late to the Party
3. Dragon 2

Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@asterope Oh neat, well here are my choices~!

1. Mischief Managed
2. Late to the Party
@asterope Oh neat, well here are my choices~!

1. Mischief Managed
2. Late to the Party
sU6pe.png
Signature image drawn by Lpip. The character is property of them!
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102