Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Center][Size=6]Welcome to Flight Rising![/Size][/Center] [Size=3]When I first joined I was amazed at how friendly this entire community was! So, I'd love to pay it forward and continue by holding a giveaway for new members this December. Unfortunately, I'm rather short on Dragons, so this giveaway will consist of Familiars and Apparel Primarily. You may also ask for food, I have plenty to spare and am always happy to send some along! To get my attention be sure to ping me (You can ping other users by placing @ in front of their name, for example @Zith) otherwise I won't see your request^^[/Size] [B]Apparel:[/B] [Item=Copper Steampunk Spats][Item=Brass Steampunk Wings][Item=Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble][Item=Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble][Item=Forestsong Haori][Item=Violet Deepsea Bulb][Item=Bright Rogue Gloves][Item=Simple Gold Bracers][Item=Simple Gold Necklace][Item=Dented Iron Tail Cuffs][Item=Navy Tail Wrap][Item=Teardrop Jade Belt][Item=Pearly amulet of Chemistry][Item=Contrast Rogue Gloves] [B]Familiars:[/B] [Item=Chimera][Item=Amaranth Moth][Item=Emerald Webwing][Item=Ember Mouse][Item=Carmine Serthis][Item=Longneck Skirmisher][Item=Strangler][Item=Cloudchaser][Item=Peacock Scorpion][Item=Double-Tailed Warcat][Item=Longneck Mender][Item=Heartred Croaker] [B]Levelling:[/B] All accounted for! However, this can't be done with the first two dragons that you start off the game with. Any dragon you send must also be named^^ -FluffyPoo - UmbralRiver: Finished! Urduja - Zlata: Finished! FrozenRemedies - Rosie: Awaiting CR acceptance. SempiternalSky - Ulafin: Currently Levelling! Kavos - Kayce: Finished! orderat - Washlight: Queued [B]Raffle:[/B] Usually I hold a mini raffle for newbies to catch up on things they've missed, but I'm currently running a totally free to enter major Raffle that you're all welcome to join^^ If you need help with any of the tasks/questions or simply even in general, you're welcome to ping/pm me and ask for help! [Center][Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1671429][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/416d/f/2015/324/7/1/1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif[/img][/Url][/Center]
Welcome to Flight Rising!

When I first joined I was amazed at how friendly this entire community was! So, I'd love to pay it forward and continue by holding a giveaway for new members this December. Unfortunately, I'm rather short on Dragons, so this giveaway will consist of Familiars and Apparel Primarily. You may also ask for food, I have plenty to spare and am always happy to send some along!

To get my attention be sure to ping me (You can ping other users by placing @ in front of their name, for example @Zith) otherwise I won't see your request^^

Apparel:
Copper Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Wings Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble Forestsong Haori Violet Deepsea Bulb Bright Rogue Gloves Simple Gold Necklace Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Navy Tail Wrap Teardrop Jade Belt Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Contrast Rogue Gloves

Familiars:
Chimera Amaranth Moth Emerald Webwing Ember Mouse Carmine Serthis Longneck Skirmisher Strangler Peacock Scorpion Double-Tailed Warcat Longneck Mender Heartred Croaker

Levelling:
All accounted for!
However, this can't be done with the first two dragons that you start off the game with. Any dragon you send must also be named^^
-FluffyPoo - UmbralRiver: Finished!
Urduja - Zlata: Finished!
FrozenRemedies - Rosie: Awaiting CR acceptance.
SempiternalSky - Ulafin: Currently Levelling!
Kavos - Kayce: Finished!
orderat - Washlight: Queued

Raffle:
Usually I hold a mini raffle for newbies to catch up on things they've missed, but I'm currently running a totally free to enter major Raffle that you're all welcome to join^^ If you need help with any of the tasks/questions or simply even in general, you're welcome to ping/pm me and ask for help!

1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif

1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@zith

Hi, do I just ask for 1 think in either category? sorry, new and dorky! also, I have a dragon that I would love to level but I'm not quite sure how. His name is UmbralRiver! Thanks
@zith

Hi, do I just ask for 1 think in either category? sorry, new and dorky! also, I have a dragon that I would love to level but I'm not quite sure how. His name is UmbralRiver! Thanks
@Fluffypoo It's absolutely no problem, I realise now I should probably clarify a bit better^^ Up to two maximum whether it's two familiars/apparel or one each if that helps! As for dragons, we can trade them by going to the Crossroads here^^ I'll set up the CR for him and then you'll see the small alert pop up in the corner, where you can accept it :D I hope that clears things up, I'm rather poor at explaining things xD
@Fluffypoo It's absolutely no problem, I realise now I should probably clarify a bit better^^ Up to two maximum whether it's two familiars/apparel or one each if that helps! As for dragons, we can trade them by going to the Crossroads here^^ I'll set up the CR for him and then you'll see the small alert pop up in the corner, where you can accept it :D I hope that clears things up, I'm rather poor at explaining things xD
@halianor anche qui, ti puoi far regalare un po' di apparel e famigli :3
@halianor anche qui, ti puoi far regalare un po' di apparel e famigli :3
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
@zith

Hi, um, can I have that Midnight Cape and/or the Shattered Serpent?
Also, do you mind if you could level up Zlata for me? I'm sorry if these seems too much...
@zith

Hi, um, can I have that Midnight Cape and/or the Shattered Serpent?
Also, do you mind if you could level up Zlata for me? I'm sorry if these seems too much...
psd5o6h.jpg
@Zith

I don't know how much I'm allowed to ask for but may a please have:
- The Firebreather or Midnight Cape
- The last familiar listed (it's a pink one...I can't seem to hover over the icon and find the name)
- A dragon levelled?
@Zith

I don't know how much I'm allowed to ask for but may a please have:
- The Firebreather or Midnight Cape
- The last familiar listed (it's a pink one...I can't seem to hover over the icon and find the name)
- A dragon levelled?
@oh I see, I get it! Could I maybe get the dark midnight cape from the apparel and a surprise familiar? Not sure what to pick so I will leave it up to fate (well, you)! Thanks so much!
@oh I see, I get it! Could I maybe get the dark midnight cape from the apparel and a surprise familiar? Not sure what to pick so I will leave it up to fate (well, you)! Thanks so much!
@Urduja @FrozenRemedy Absolutely! Give me a minute and I'll get things sorted. If you'd like to trade dragons now I'll quickly zoom through the list and get them all levelled for you^^
@Urduja @FrozenRemedy Absolutely! Give me a minute and I'll get things sorted. If you'd like to trade dragons now I'll quickly zoom through the list and get them all levelled for you^^
@Zith

Could I have a 'Shattered Serpent' Familiars please? Thank you in advance! :D
@Zith

Could I have a 'Shattered Serpent' Familiars please? Thank you in advance! :D
@Tmahvl369 Yep, give me a minute I'll send it over^^
@Tmahvl369 Yep, give me a minute I'll send it over^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8