Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@zith

would it be okay if i would have the silver gauntlets and the iron bracelets?

(i hope im not being to greedy lol)

thank you!
-DNA
@zith

would it be okay if i would have the silver gauntlets and the iron bracelets?

(i hope im not being to greedy lol)

thank you!
-DNA
@Zith

Can I have an Ornate Iron Necklace and a Teardrop Lapis Luzuil Ring?
@Zith

Can I have an Ornate Iron Necklace and a Teardrop Lapis Luzuil Ring?
@Zith

Can I have any familiar?
@Zith

Can I have any familiar?
UwUnl7O.png
@Genekesis @Alluriana @Phonebook2 Apologies guys, I'm prone to loosing pings occasionally but I'll get your things sent you way^^!
@Genekesis @Alluriana @Phonebook2 Apologies guys, I'm prone to loosing pings occasionally but I'll get your things sent you way^^!
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith
could i have the bright rogue gloves?
@Zith
could i have the bright rogue gloves?
@Zith

If the steampunk spats and wings are still available, may I have them? I joined Monday but had to work the past two days so no dragons...I'm not sure if I'm too late or not. :( Just let me know if I am.
@Zith

If the steampunk spats and wings are still available, may I have them? I joined Monday but had to work the past two days so no dragons...I'm not sure if I'm too late or not. :( Just let me know if I am.
Putting a skin on a dragon then proceeding to freak out because you can't find your dragon...this happens more than I'd like to admit...
@Zith

I would like a familiar if there are any available? I already have an ember mouse and longneck skirmisher but the others are new :)
@Zith

I would like a familiar if there are any available? I already have an ember mouse and longneck skirmisher but the others are new :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Zith hi! can i have Carmine Serthis and brass steampunk wings please? thanks a lot :3
@Zith hi! can i have Carmine Serthis and brass steampunk wings please? thanks a lot :3
@zith hey! Nice to meet you! May I get the contrast rogue gloves and peacock scorpion familiar? Thanks a lot! ^^
@zith hey! Nice to meet you! May I get the contrast rogue gloves and peacock scorpion familiar? Thanks a lot! ^^
@BioWulfy13 @Kysska @EnergyAlchemist I'll get them to you as soon as I can^^

@Halianor Ahh sorry! Someone else asked for the wings, is there anything else you'd like?
@BioWulfy13 @Kysska @EnergyAlchemist I'll get them to you as soon as I can^^

@Halianor Ahh sorry! Someone else asked for the wings, is there anything else you'd like?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8