Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIRE]Green Xmas Raffle & Buy! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 185 186
@Severing

Thank you for the heads up. That's thoughtful of you, Fire flight. Hopefully Arista is alright and will return safe and sound.
@Severing

Thank you for the heads up. That's thoughtful of you, Fire flight. Hopefully Arista is alright and will return safe and sound.
@StrykeSlammerII I have, thank you for double checking - I was waiting for it to be up here. @Physics sent me a message and Blue and I have already worked everything out. ^^
@StrykeSlammerII I have, thank you for double checking - I was waiting for it to be up here. @Physics sent me a message and Blue and I have already worked everything out. ^^
@Severing

Thanks for taking care of the raffle and letting everyone know what's going on. I hope Arista is okay.
@Severing

Thanks for taking care of the raffle and letting everyone know what's going on. I hope Arista is okay.
8NAp29F.png
@Severing

No worries-- and I do hope everything turns out for the best. c:
@Severing

No worries-- and I do hope everything turns out for the best. c:
@Severing Oh, thank you for the heads-up! I figured my getting pinged just cracked up to me not winning haha...gosh I hope aristaholmes is alright though, sens good vibes that way
@Severing Oh, thank you for the heads-up! I figured my getting pinged just cracked up to me not winning haha...gosh I hope aristaholmes is alright though, sens good vibes that way
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
@Severing
Aristaholmes posted in here on the 23rd, and it has been the Christmas weekend, I doubt anything is wrong beyond Christmas and family :D
I'd personally say nothing to worry about for a few days yet, this time of year is busy for everyone! I'm only just getting online time for myself the last 24 hours or so x
@Severing
Aristaholmes posted in here on the 23rd, and it has been the Christmas weekend, I doubt anything is wrong beyond Christmas and family :D
I'd personally say nothing to worry about for a few days yet, this time of year is busy for everyone! I'm only just getting online time for myself the last 24 hours or so x
@AutumnalNymph Even if they're busy with the holiday, it's poor form to not let anyone know they'll be gone for a bit. It makes people nervous, and undoubtedly causing stress to Fire flight members who would like Dom-related things to go smoothly. As mentioned they've been around within the last day, too, since their dragons were fed.
@AutumnalNymph Even if they're busy with the holiday, it's poor form to not let anyone know they'll be gone for a bit. It makes people nervous, and undoubtedly causing stress to Fire flight members who would like Dom-related things to go smoothly. As mentioned they've been around within the last day, too, since their dragons were fed.
@kanamine @AutumnalNymph @Severing

:) Thanks for everyone's concern for Arista! There was never a concern to worry or stress about, and no poor form to mention occurred.

With the Holidays, it's easy to get caught up in the excitement and busy time of the year is all! :D

Hope every had a great Holiday and will enjoy the New Year!

The prizes will be passed out as quickly as possible when the Holidays calm down just a tad more. No worries! :3
@kanamine @AutumnalNymph @Severing

:) Thanks for everyone's concern for Arista! There was never a concern to worry or stress about, and no poor form to mention occurred.

With the Holidays, it's easy to get caught up in the excitement and busy time of the year is all! :D

Hope every had a great Holiday and will enjoy the New Year!

The prizes will be passed out as quickly as possible when the Holidays calm down just a tad more. No worries! :3
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Severing Thanks for the heads up, hopefully they're just caught up in holiday excitement and FR took a backseat.
@Severing Thanks for the heads up, hopefully they're just caught up in holiday excitement and FR took a backseat.
ne9sr7tS_o.gif
Hi guys, there seems to have been some mixed messages what with the Christmas rush and everything, but let's move on from here! Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes, it was very kind of you all.
I am able to check FR every day to check my pm's and hit the feed button. If anyone needs to contact me for anything, a pm is the best way. :-)

We will release the names going forward by 10 names per round. Once you've all picked your prizes each round I'll be able to send out the prizes and drew a new round.
It may not be me drawing the names, but I will still be the one sending out the prizes.

Thank you for understanding and we will get all your prizes out to you as soon as possible!
Thank you for your patience everyone , and without further ado, the next 10 names.

@LaraAelric
@Chorus
@GlowWorm
@Cathal
@Pazuzu
@Celestria
@eeeeel
@junipa
@kanyebest
@Lonin
Hi guys, there seems to have been some mixed messages what with the Christmas rush and everything, but let's move on from here! Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes, it was very kind of you all.
I am able to check FR every day to check my pm's and hit the feed button. If anyone needs to contact me for anything, a pm is the best way. :-)

We will release the names going forward by 10 names per round. Once you've all picked your prizes each round I'll be able to send out the prizes and drew a new round.
It may not be me drawing the names, but I will still be the one sending out the prizes.

Thank you for understanding and we will get all your prizes out to you as soon as possible!
Thank you for your patience everyone , and without further ado, the next 10 names.

@LaraAelric
@Chorus
@GlowWorm
@Cathal
@Pazuzu
@Celestria
@eeeeel
@junipa
@kanyebest
@Lonin
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 185 186