Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][color=#6F5334][size=5] Hello everyone! I'm a past volunteer at DanceswithPlants' festival give aways. Like last month, I'm taking over this festival's give away since DWP is presumed unavailable. The rules and everything are the same as before. :) I'm also looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help send out as many items to as many people as possible. Please message me if you'd like to volunteer or donate. ^^ Volunteers: Tafficat, lemurnu Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups. [/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/earth_contest2.png[/img] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Petrified Pinions Chest] x3 [item=Painted History Chest] x5 [item=Rock and Root Chest] x4 [item=Sedimentary Sentinel Chest] x2 [item=Veins of Gold Chest] x2 [item=Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest] x1 [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] x10 [item=Stonekeeper Crown] x10 [item=Stonekeeper Emblem] x10 [item=Granite Guardian] x10[/quote] [color=#6F5334]Welcome to Rockbreaker's Ceremony Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] ---> [item=Stonekeeper Crown] ---> [item=Stonekeeper Emblem] --->[item=Granite Guardian] [color=#6F5334]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. [quote=Festive Favors][left][item=Bluffclamber Belongings]: [s]Steex[/s], [s]WeyrLeader[/s], [s]Kamishii[/s], [s]dragonfire27[/s], [s]RainbowWolfy[/s], [s]Kedia[/s], [s]Wildswirls[/s], [s]ItsASomething[/s], [s]Poscat[/s], [s]HorseCrazy[/s], CornixElecti, EtherealRaven, kittusu, Agnesdoyle, PastelCloud, xiShadowWolfx, SlayerVirgo, pirealu, Zaelium, WarMasterRealOne [item=Stonekeeper Crown]: [s]Jahkailija[/s], [s]Starly[/s], [s]Maltshakes[/s], [s]CometStorm[/s], [s]PartyPenguin27[/s], [s]Arazamatazza[/s], [s]allisonhendrix[/s], [s]castletown[/s], [s]RemusMoony[/s], [s]RigilKentauris[/s], ChocoChat, LonelyMango, Baek, Akirokai, SinnamonRoll, irlnico, ShadowAphelion, dioltas, TickTick, tnwldi3, xdudettex [item=Stonekeeper Emblem]: [s]Piratewolfie[/s], [s]Mudcat[/s], [s]similla[/s], [s]Akhir[/s], [s]ShardofSun[/s], [s]Yukichan[/s], [s]Arietta[/s], [s]Nanashi[/s], [s]FluffySweet[/s], [s]StormCaleum[/s], YICAON, Ralen, Spottedshadow, KittyCheshire [item=Granite Guardian]: [s]Saskia[/s], [s]Covert[/s], [s]Magellanic[/s], [s]Cross[/s], [s]Seya[/s], [s]RainbowSuss[/s], [s]Thundershower[/s], [s]Cerebellum[/s], [s]Coys[/s], [s]VNyx[/s], Echoo, Aeonox, Gardenie, MadisonFae, Seofie, SeraCosmos, SaberDeath8[/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left][item=Petrified Pinions Chest]: [s]Steex[/s], [s]WeyrLeader[/s], [s]Wildswirls[/s], Knifewingo, Shale, EtherealRaven, Draconequis, Agnesdoyle, ShardofSun, Yukichan, Jaypaw, lemurnu, xiShadowWolfx, ShadowAphelion, elfnico, VNyx, Spottedshadow, tinavy [item=Painted History Chest]: [s]PeridotsFoot[/s], [s]Broderick[/s], [s]RainbowWolfy[/s], [s]Kedia[/s], [s]Covert[/s], HorseCrazy, Ariisu, rubesdragon, PastelCloud, Thundershower, Prophecy, YICAON, Stormbreeze, MadisonFae, Seofie, SeraCosmos [item=Rock and Root Chest]: [s]dragonfire27[/s], [s]Jahkailija[/s], [s]Mudcat[/s], [s]kaltto[/s], RemusMoony, Seya, JennaQuinn, lilbluecat, Sucrose, Godot, Zaelium, Gardenie [item=Sedimentary Sentinel Chest]: [s]Saskia[/s], [s]Poscat[/s], naturerabbit, mizface, HermioneLeviosa, Baek, kithri, Akirokai, zeebeezee, FluffySweet, Byzantium, irlnico, saxxyben, WarMasterRealOne [item=Veins of Gold Chest]: [s]Kamishii[/s], [s]Magellanic[/s], Starly, kittusu, Cross, DarkScales, Akhir, RigilKentauris, LonelyMango, RainbowSuss, IsildaMistwood, SherlyWats [item=Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest]: [s]Smoothy[/s], Ishtar1990, ItsASomething, CornixElecti, Maltshakes, CometStorm, wasteofanangel, SlayerVirgo, Cerebellum, Echoo[/left][/quote] [quote=Volunteers]Tafficat, lemurnu[/quote] [quote=Donors][left][item=Deepearth Geode]: Mudcat (x11), Wildswirls (x15), Prophecy (x50)[/left][/quote]
Hello everyone! I'm a past volunteer at DanceswithPlants' festival give aways. Like last month, I'm taking over this festival's give away since DWP is presumed unavailable. The rules and everything are the same as before. :)

I'm also looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help send out as many items to as many people as possible. Please message me if you'd like to volunteer or donate. ^^

Volunteers: Tafficat, lemurnu

Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups.

earth_contest2.png

Items Given Away wrote:
Petrified Pinions Chest x3 Painted History Chest x5 Rock and Root Chest x4 Sedimentary Sentinel Chest x2 Veins of Gold Chest x2 Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest x1 Bluffclamber Belongings x10 Stonekeeper Crown x10 Stonekeeper Emblem x10 Granite Guardian x10

Welcome to Rockbreaker's Ceremony Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Bluffclamber Belongings ---> Stonekeeper Crown ---> Stonekeeper Emblem ---> Granite Guardian

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Festive Favors wrote:
Bluffclamber Belongings : Steex, WeyrLeader, Kamishii, dragonfire27, RainbowWolfy, Kedia, Wildswirls, ItsASomething, Poscat, HorseCrazy, CornixElecti, EtherealRaven, kittusu, Agnesdoyle, PastelCloud, xiShadowWolfx, SlayerVirgo, pirealu, Zaelium, WarMasterRealOne

Stonekeeper Crown : Jahkailija, Starly, Maltshakes, CometStorm, PartyPenguin27, Arazamatazza, allisonhendrix, castletown, RemusMoony, RigilKentauris, ChocoChat, LonelyMango, Baek, Akirokai, SinnamonRoll, irlnico, ShadowAphelion, dioltas, TickTick, tnwldi3, xdudettex

Stonekeeper Emblem : Piratewolfie, Mudcat, similla, Akhir, ShardofSun, Yukichan, Arietta, Nanashi, FluffySweet, StormCaleum, YICAON, Ralen, Spottedshadow, KittyCheshire

Granite Guardian : Saskia, Covert, Magellanic, Cross, Seya, RainbowSuss, Thundershower, Cerebellum, Coys, VNyx, Echoo, Aeonox, Gardenie, MadisonFae, Seofie, SeraCosmos, SaberDeath8
Event Chests wrote:
Petrified Pinions Chest : Steex, WeyrLeader, Wildswirls, Knifewingo, Shale, EtherealRaven, Draconequis, Agnesdoyle, ShardofSun, Yukichan, Jaypaw, lemurnu, xiShadowWolfx, ShadowAphelion, elfnico, VNyx, Spottedshadow, tinavy

Painted History Chest : PeridotsFoot, Broderick, RainbowWolfy, Kedia, Covert, HorseCrazy, Ariisu, rubesdragon, PastelCloud, Thundershower, Prophecy, YICAON, Stormbreeze, MadisonFae, Seofie, SeraCosmos

Rock and Root Chest : dragonfire27, Jahkailija, Mudcat, kaltto, RemusMoony, Seya, JennaQuinn, lilbluecat, Sucrose, Godot, Zaelium, Gardenie

Sedimentary Sentinel Chest : Saskia, Poscat, naturerabbit, mizface, HermioneLeviosa, Baek, kithri, Akirokai, zeebeezee, FluffySweet, Byzantium, irlnico, saxxyben, WarMasterRealOne

Veins of Gold Chest : Kamishii, Magellanic, Starly, kittusu, Cross, DarkScales, Akhir, RigilKentauris, LonelyMango, RainbowSuss, IsildaMistwood, SherlyWats

Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest : Smoothy, Ishtar1990, ItsASomething, CornixElecti, Maltshakes, CometStorm, wasteofanangel, SlayerVirgo, Cerebellum, Echoo

Volunteers wrote:
Tafficat, lemurnu
Donors wrote:
Deepearth Geode : Mudcat (x11), Wildswirls (x15), Prophecy (x50)
12f620646ae33467d53df1af6bb488a2.pngfcc876176663430191b82cf261696157.png5ee6abad6905bdb5227e2966ccf44149.png47c60b2582e7b341c9ce20ce73f0327b.pngb614f68a5d4fcc59c3a928ca172fa140.png30ba2861b050d5e0d8c82f8879845129.png83fb7eadcf8a7ba24b10d3a0823d20b9.pngb8b5ec76e338c658323b50920df6bf28.png6f7d13d870a9a2ec40aff392ef0c0052.png6b7bd04138e86e7172c79f3df19740d8.png3926aa2923ca8fd245750c69500a26e2.png9804d22c15ce07a8a5b4f2e0fe16f309.pngd3a4798fbb19073ac392d0b522667804.gif
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @HermioneLeviosa @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Arazamatazza @Tumultuous @raiikyuu @katiegal @Shengrila @HorseCrazy @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats @Sigmatimewyrm @Maltshakes @Thundershower @Hanelli @Cerebellum @Creepshow @sensiblesoap @saxxyben @Deadprem @Drakarys @trashcans @Piratewolfie @b0nnie @Knifewingo @Murine @IsildaMistwood @RigilKentauris @kittusu @Ryaith @PeridotsFoot @alexanderbarus @Magellanic @Jaypaw @linguistic @Draconequis @Zaelium @wasteofanangel @YICAON @Hallea @SinnamonRoll @Aeonox @zeebeezee @Diamondshine101 @Arietta @Echoo @MadisonFae @Sucrose @naturerabbit @Raichuzapper @Shale @LadyRiat @Kedia @Wildswirls @SlayerVirgo @EtherealRaven @TickTick @RainbowWolfy @Tafficat @HPE24

Hello and happy Rockbreaker's! I forgot to contact @DanceswithPlants beforehand to see if they're available this week, but since it's been a day, I thought I'd go ahead and start this. ^^; Please take a look at the rules and the announcement at the beginning.
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @HermioneLeviosa @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Arazamatazza @Tumultuous @raiikyuu @katiegal @Shengrila @HorseCrazy @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats @Sigmatimewyrm @Maltshakes @Thundershower @Hanelli @Cerebellum @Creepshow @sensiblesoap @saxxyben @Deadprem @Drakarys @trashcans @Piratewolfie @b0nnie @Knifewingo @Murine @IsildaMistwood @RigilKentauris @kittusu @Ryaith @PeridotsFoot @alexanderbarus @Magellanic @Jaypaw @linguistic @Draconequis @Zaelium @wasteofanangel @YICAON @Hallea @SinnamonRoll @Aeonox @zeebeezee @Diamondshine101 @Arietta @Echoo @MadisonFae @Sucrose @naturerabbit @Raichuzapper @Shale @LadyRiat @Kedia @Wildswirls @SlayerVirgo @EtherealRaven @TickTick @RainbowWolfy @Tafficat @HPE24

Hello and happy Rockbreaker's! I forgot to contact @DanceswithPlants beforehand to see if they're available this week, but since it's been a day, I thought I'd go ahead and start this. ^^; Please take a look at the rules and the announcement at the beginning.
12f620646ae33467d53df1af6bb488a2.pngfcc876176663430191b82cf261696157.png5ee6abad6905bdb5227e2966ccf44149.png47c60b2582e7b341c9ce20ce73f0327b.pngb614f68a5d4fcc59c3a928ca172fa140.png30ba2861b050d5e0d8c82f8879845129.png83fb7eadcf8a7ba24b10d3a0823d20b9.pngb8b5ec76e338c658323b50920df6bf28.png6f7d13d870a9a2ec40aff392ef0c0052.png6b7bd04138e86e7172c79f3df19740d8.png3926aa2923ca8fd245750c69500a26e2.png9804d22c15ce07a8a5b4f2e0fe16f309.pngd3a4798fbb19073ac392d0b522667804.gif
@Mazarine
Signing up for Petrified Pinions Chest and Bluffclamber Belongings, please.
@Mazarine
Signing up for Petrified Pinions Chest and Bluffclamber Belongings, please.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Mazarine

Thank you so much for doing this again this fest!

Please put me down for a buffclamber belongings and a petrified pinions chest?
@Mazarine

Thank you so much for doing this again this fest!

Please put me down for a buffclamber belongings and a petrified pinions chest?
CVYnSFU.png
@Mazarine I'd like to sign up for a Painted History Chest~
@Mazarine I'd like to sign up for a Painted History Chest~
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gifceIYuqO.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
@Mazarine

Hi Mazarine!

May I request to be on the Granite Guardian list and the Sedimentary Sentinel list, if possible?

Thank you so much for offering to help us like this, Mazarine! We appreciate your kindness so much, as so many couldn't afford these festive items otherwise. And to take the time and effort to do this is tremendous, so thank you! :)

Cheers! Saskia
@Mazarine

Hi Mazarine!

May I request to be on the Granite Guardian list and the Sedimentary Sentinel list, if possible?

Thank you so much for offering to help us like this, Mazarine! We appreciate your kindness so much, as so many couldn't afford these festive items otherwise. And to take the time and effort to do this is tremendous, so thank you! :)

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
@Mazarine

Bluffclamber Belongings and Veins of Gold Chest please?
@Mazarine

Bluffclamber Belongings and Veins of Gold Chest please?
@Mazarine, man, I was grinding all day yesterday and nothing dropped. Last festival I had a bunch of those watchers chests but it seems to be jinxed this time. I'd be happy to sign up for the Petrified Pinions and the Painted History chest, thanks!
@Mazarine, man, I was grinding all day yesterday and nothing dropped. Last festival I had a bunch of those watchers chests but it seems to be jinxed this time. I'd be happy to sign up for the Petrified Pinions and the Painted History chest, thanks!

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Marazine I'd like to sign up for the Rock and Root Chest and buff clamber belongings
@Marazine I'd like to sign up for the Rock and Root Chest and buff clamber belongings
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
@Mazarine Why thank you for hosting this! If possible, could I register for the emblem? I don't have it yet, and as my gathering goes really slowly, I'm afraid I still won't have it by the end of the festival if I have to get the retiring items first. D:
@Mazarine Why thank you for hosting this! If possible, could I register for the emblem? I don't have it yet, and as my gathering goes really slowly, I'm afraid I still won't have it by the end of the festival if I have to get the retiring items first. D:
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13