Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Moonmoon Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
What a great story!

I would like to enter....and pinging @BirdyMe to play, too!
What a great story!

I would like to enter....and pinging @BirdyMe to play, too!
PyeohlG.png
Thank you guys for all the support! I just finished my finals and now I'm free~
Recording all tickets before this post!

New Entries/Non-Bump Tickets:
@PeppermintStars @lucitine (nope, you haven't entered this raffle yet, welcome aboard!) @aubbyday @Sylkaen @Redrose55x @CloudySkies @Fantelle @Wolfy0614 @Tangled @MiracleCircuits @Alpine @dragoneye855 @winterclaws89 @Moorising

Others:
@GhostQueen13
Sorry for the late reply! If you still have the Fire Crown it'd be going for 35 tickets!
Thank you guys for all the support! I just finished my finals and now I'm free~
Recording all tickets before this post!

New Entries/Non-Bump Tickets:
@PeppermintStars @lucitine (nope, you haven't entered this raffle yet, welcome aboard!) @aubbyday @Sylkaen @Redrose55x @CloudySkies @Fantelle @Wolfy0614 @Tangled @MiracleCircuits @Alpine @dragoneye855 @winterclaws89 @Moorising

Others:
@GhostQueen13
Sorry for the late reply! If you still have the Fire Crown it'd be going for 35 tickets!
m16OKP.jpeg
I'll sleep on it and Bunp!

@altair
I'll sleep on it and Bunp!

@altair
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13
Alright then c: The lowest in the AH is going for 50 gems, which in a 1:700 rate is 35k treasure so that's why I said it would be 35 tickets~
@GhostQueen13
Alright then c: The lowest in the AH is going for 50 gems, which in a 1:700 rate is 35k treasure so that's why I said it would be 35 tickets~
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
I'd like to enter, too! I sent you a message, actually, but if I save up enough treasure I may purchase more tickets. :)
@Altair
I'd like to enter, too! I sent you a message, actually, but if I save up enough treasure I may purchase more tickets. :)
tumblr_ocqzza1A201u38gd0o8_r1_100.gif
LadyDragonKnight
My Art Shop!
tumblr_ocs2qprSDo1u38gd0o3_100.gif XdKddgH.png
@LadyDragonKnight
Oh yeah, I was pretty busy so I didn't get to read the message yet ; v ; I'll look it over now!
@LadyDragonKnight
Oh yeah, I was pretty busy so I didn't get to read the message yet ; v ; I'll look it over now!
m16OKP.jpeg
bump4u
bump4u
Code:
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y4.gifgg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifZEVXYyQ.png
Bump
Bump
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26