Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Moonmoon Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][b]this raffle ends on December 13, 00:00 FR time (this Sunday)! [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1amtFDBegLmOj2VwSBUYfttOdS1LkxCCd_869WFuTjK0/edit?usp=sharing]total ticket count: 1043[/url] [sub][i]click to view document![/i][/sub] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/74/f2/80/74f2805bcad66d320b0090a553d77c27.jpg[/img][/center] [sub]it's like 1am here and it's impromptu raffle time because I'm almost done with my draft YAY so haiii newbies! and oldies who want a shot at a Lv 25 dragon! I've been thinking about this for a while honestly but been too lazy to make a thread so yeah. I'm raffling off Moonmoon! *note: does not come with accent, but does come with her apparel if desired! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8356435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83565/8356435_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote=Here's the story] [sub]I bought Moonmoon almost a year ago in the AH for less than 4k because I found her name funny/cute. After a few days I decided that it would be cool to let her travel in one of those Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon threads, yeah? What I probably should've considered is that at the time it was the really intense dom battle with Light (was this the one with Nature? Or Plague? I forgot) but basically she got taken in by another lair and was trained to Lv 25, ready for exalting. She was then sold to another person who would exalt her, but then noticed the note I left in her bio, and so returned it to me for the price the person paid for her (125k). Some time later, the one who trained her noticed that she was still around instead of being exalted, and paid me back the money. She has been sitting in my lair gorging on my insects and doing weird stuff ever since.[/quote] [quote=What matters more to you guys] [sub][b]She is fully stoned, as you can see in the picture (no not that kind of stoned, you weirdos). She's not tinctured though, but her stats should be good enough for a decent training dragon.[/b] [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/u633c.jpg[/IMG][/quote] [quote=But how can I enter?!] [sub]easy peasy! just post in this thread that you want to take a shot and owning your very own Moonmoon! no need to ping! [b]Extra Tickets[/b] [u]Conditions:[/u] x For being a November newbie! - 1 ticket x For being a windy! - 1 ticket [u]For everybody:[/u] x Any festival things! Especially old holiday currency! - ask for values x Bump this thread! - 1 ticket each, unlimited! x Ping friends!! - 1 ticket per friend, please be considerate for those who don't want to be pinged! x Post a silly animal picture! - 1 ticket x 500 treasure or 1 gem! - 1 ticket each x Items on a case by case basis! - 1 ticket per 1k in value x Adult exalt fodder! - 7 tickets each x AHRT - tickets depend on quality[/quote] [quote=There's more?!] [sub]Oh yes! Moonmoon will be the grand prize, but there will be other consolation prizes too! Check out the post before :'D [/quote] [quote=Donations are amazing!] [sub]If you want to consider donating, please PM me and we can discuss about it! I would be so surprised and glad to hear about donations, because this is my second raffle and there were no donations for that one XD[/quote]
this raffle ends on December 13, 00:00 FR time (this Sunday)!

total ticket count: 1043
click to view document!

74f2805bcad66d320b0090a553d77c27.jpg

it's like 1am here and it's impromptu raffle time because I'm almost done with my draft YAY
so haiii newbies! and oldies who want a shot at a Lv 25 dragon! I've been thinking about this for a while honestly but been too lazy to make a thread so yeah.

I'm raffling off Moonmoon!
*note: does not come with accent, but does come with her apparel if desired!

8356435_350.png

Here's the story wrote:
I bought Moonmoon almost a year ago in the AH for less than 4k because I found her name funny/cute. After a few days I decided that it would be cool to let her travel in one of those Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon threads, yeah? What I probably should've considered is that at the time it was the really intense dom battle with Light (was this the one with Nature? Or Plague? I forgot) but basically she got taken in by another lair and was trained to Lv 25, ready for exalting. She was then sold to another person who would exalt her, but then noticed the note I left in her bio, and so returned it to me for the price the person paid for her (125k). Some time later, the one who trained her noticed that she was still around instead of being exalted, and paid me back the money. She has been sitting in my lair gorging on my insects and doing weird stuff ever since.
What matters more to you guys wrote:
She is fully stoned, as you can see in the picture (no not that kind of stoned, you weirdos). She's not tinctured though, but her stats should be good enough for a decent training dragon.

u633c.jpg
But how can I enter?! wrote:
easy peasy! just post in this thread that you want to take a shot and owning your very own Moonmoon! no need to ping!

Extra Tickets
Conditions:
x For being a November newbie! - 1 ticket
x For being a windy! - 1 ticket

For everybody:
x Any festival things! Especially old holiday currency! - ask for values

x Bump this thread! - 1 ticket each, unlimited!
x Ping friends!! - 1 ticket per friend, please be considerate for those who don't want to be pinged!
x Post a silly animal picture! - 1 ticket
x 500 treasure or 1 gem! - 1 ticket each
x Items on a case by case basis! - 1 ticket per 1k in value
x Adult exalt fodder! - 7 tickets each
x AHRT - tickets depend on quality
There's more?! wrote:
Oh yes! Moonmoon will be the grand prize, but there will be other consolation prizes too! Check out the post before :'D
Donations are amazing! wrote:
If you want to consider donating, please PM me and we can discuss about it! I would be so surprised and glad to hear about donations, because this is my second raffle and there were no donations for that one XD
m16OKP.jpeg
other prizes!

all prizes distributed!
other prizes!

all prizes distributed!
m16OKP.jpeg
I'd like to take a shot at winning X3 I'm a November newbie
I'd like to take a shot at winning X3 I'm a November newbie
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
I'd love to enter! And I'm a November newbie.
I'd love to enter! And I'm a November newbie.
I'll enter! I'm a November noob.
I'll enter! I'm a November noob.
I would love to enter @shadowaphelion @solsticeblaze @uzeake @nefarian @azurearchangel
I would love to enter @shadowaphelion @solsticeblaze @uzeake @nefarian @azurearchangel
tumblr_ny1755KxQW1unhfhho3_100.png
@Aryae you should enter [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/78/7e/5a787e188fa844c66159e902168ef81e.jpg[/img]
@Aryae you should enter
5a787e188fa844c66159e902168ef81e.jpg
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@Altair I'd love to enter! Im a windy (:
@Altair I'd love to enter! Im a windy (:
tumblr_nssljwFOnR1uxm96io1_500.png
Yes, I would love to enter! Moonmoon for the win! *^* @Altair
Yes, I would love to enter! Moonmoon for the win! *^* @Altair
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Could I enter? (Am a newbie!)
Could I enter? (Am a newbie!)
45Pathc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26