Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSE New Player FREE DRAGONS & RAFFLE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Hey new players, first off: Welcome to Flight Rising! The community here is amazing and I'm sure in no time you'll be obsessing over pixellated dragons like the rest of us!
Second off, this registration window is a little special to me. My registration was on 11/17/14, so almost exactly one year ago! So to celebrate this special occasion for both me and the new players, I thought I'd try out a little raffle of sorts!
Here's how it'll work. @noodlemangos (my sister), and @OkaFloof (her hatchery partner & awesome friend), and I all have been saving dragons, or picked out dragons to give away to new players.
New players will be able to pick out 1 or 2 of these dragons to take, completely free of charge! A lot of these dragons are a bit older, so they are already Ready To Breed (RTB), which means you can use them to start nests!
Once you claim your dragons, I will keep a list on a Google Doc with the order people claimed in. Soon, I will use a number generator and generate numbers for people to win some additional prizes, items that are helpful to new players! I will generate a list of winners, and they will be able to select their prize first come, first serve!
-
-
Current number of prize packs available: 12
Current Ticket #: 57
Google Doc: Doc
So, without further ado, onto the dragons!
To claim a dragon, leave a comment 'pinging' the owner for attention! Type "@" and the USERNAME of the owner, for example, to get me, use @Nylo! Specify which one or two dragons you want, and we'll arrange the Trade through the Crossroads. You will be notified when there is a pending trade, click on Shop>Crossroads or the alert itself to access it!
EDIT: Closing up early, I ran out of dragons :c I wasn't expecting this to get as popular as it was! I'm finishing up the raffle tally now, I'll ping when I get the results!
Hey new players, first off: Welcome to Flight Rising! The community here is amazing and I'm sure in no time you'll be obsessing over pixellated dragons like the rest of us!
Second off, this registration window is a little special to me. My registration was on 11/17/14, so almost exactly one year ago! So to celebrate this special occasion for both me and the new players, I thought I'd try out a little raffle of sorts!
Here's how it'll work. @noodlemangos (my sister), and @OkaFloof (her hatchery partner & awesome friend), and I all have been saving dragons, or picked out dragons to give away to new players.
New players will be able to pick out 1 or 2 of these dragons to take, completely free of charge! A lot of these dragons are a bit older, so they are already Ready To Breed (RTB), which means you can use them to start nests!
Once you claim your dragons, I will keep a list on a Google Doc with the order people claimed in. Soon, I will use a number generator and generate numbers for people to win some additional prizes, items that are helpful to new players! I will generate a list of winners, and they will be able to select their prize first come, first serve!
-
-
Current number of prize packs available: 12
Current Ticket #: 57
Google Doc: Doc
So, without further ado, onto the dragons!
To claim a dragon, leave a comment 'pinging' the owner for attention! Type "@" and the USERNAME of the owner, for example, to get me, use @Nylo! Specify which one or two dragons you want, and we'll arrange the Trade through the Crossroads. You will be notified when there is a pending trade, click on Shop>Crossroads or the alert itself to access it!
EDIT: Closing up early, I ran out of dragons :c I wasn't expecting this to get as popular as it was! I'm finishing up the raffle tally now, I'll ping when I get the results!
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
[center][b]DRAGONS:[/b][/center] [quote=Nylo's Dragons] From @Nylo's lair None currently! [/quote] [quote= Noodlemangos' Dragons] From @noodlemangos's lair: None currently! [/quote] [quote=Okafloof's Dragons] from @OkaFloof's lair: None currently! [/quote] [quote=GuardianLioness' Dragons] from @GuardianLioness Dragons will be here soon! [/quote]
DRAGONS:
Nylo's Dragons wrote:
From @Nylo's lair
None currently!

Noodlemangos' Dragons wrote:
From @noodlemangos's lair:

None currently!
Okafloof's Dragons wrote:
from @OkaFloof's lair:
None currently!
GuardianLioness' Dragons wrote:
from @GuardianLioness
Dragons will be here soon!
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
PRIZES

PRIZES

Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
Helpful Links:
~The Battler's Pack is for dragons statted by the Culex Coliseum Guide: Coliseum Guide
~Gene and Breed Likelihood of Appearance (Breeding guide): Breeding Guide
~Gene and Breed Rarities: Gene/Breed Rarities
~Breeding Range Color Predictor: Color Predictor
Helpful Links:
~The Battler's Pack is for dragons statted by the Culex Coliseum Guide: Coliseum Guide
~Gene and Breed Likelihood of Appearance (Breeding guide): Breeding Guide
~Gene and Breed Rarities: Gene/Breed Rarities
~Breeding Range Color Predictor: Color Predictor
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
MisakiAkashi gets Pumpkin Spiced Noc
MisakiAkashi gets Pumpkin Spiced Noc
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@nylo @noodlemangos @okafloof AND WE'RE OPEN
@nylo @noodlemangos @okafloof AND WE'RE OPEN
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@Nylo can I have the Unnamed, Female Coatl, Ivory Crystal/Banana Facet/Goldenrod Gembond please? Thank you!
@Nylo can I have the Unnamed, Female Coatl, Ivory Crystal/Banana Facet/Goldenrod Gembond please? Thank you!
@quietempress
You sure can! @okafloof, she is yours so you send the CR C:
@quietempress
You sure can! @okafloof, she is yours so you send the CR C:
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@QuietEmpress Sure I'll send her to you :)
@QuietEmpress Sure I'll send her to you :)
@OkaFloof Can I have this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18293827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182939/18293827_350.png[/img] [/url]
@OkaFloof Can I have this girl:

18293827_350.png

tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25