Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Homestuck Raffle!! WINNERS PG24
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
@SylphOfHeart @unusualKitten @MisterBacon @Ponythekidrs @Coys @Kalvin @Broderick @Shalzuku @Elzerei @Rixor @jinlua @jinxsyrinx @blossomruler @Philosophy @plegianHonchkrow @Deathangelz

don't forget, today is the last day to purchase any more tickets if you want to! drawing will being sometime tomorrow, once i make sure all the tickets have been recorded.

all buckets will be drawn at the same time using a RNG, and i will ping the winners here! winners will have 24 hours to ping me to claim their prize before that bucket is redrawn

i hope everyone has a great day!:)

(all bumps counted!)
@SylphOfHeart @unusualKitten @MisterBacon @Ponythekidrs @Coys @Kalvin @Broderick @Shalzuku @Elzerei @Rixor @jinlua @jinxsyrinx @blossomruler @Philosophy @plegianHonchkrow @Deathangelz

don't forget, today is the last day to purchase any more tickets if you want to! drawing will being sometime tomorrow, once i make sure all the tickets have been recorded.

all buckets will be drawn at the same time using a RNG, and i will ping the winners here! winners will have 24 hours to ping me to claim their prize before that bucket is redrawn

i hope everyone has a great day!:)

(all bumps counted!)
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
Nice! Good luck, everyone!
Nice! Good luck, everyone!
@WitchOfSpace I should have asked you sooner but I'm a bit confused? In the original/main post you said this raffle would end on the 25. Did I miss something? Thank you.
@WitchOfSpace I should have asked you sooner but I'm a bit confused? In the original/main post you said this raffle would end on the 25. Did I miss something? Thank you.
oQlTGMl.png
@WitchOfSpace alrighty! And Dave bump

Good luck everyone!
@WitchOfSpace alrighty! And Dave bump

Good luck everyone!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@blossomruler i apologize for the confusion but at the time the end date was more of a rough estimate if that makes any sense?? i wasn't really sure how popular it was going to be so i thought i would see after a month how well the raffle was going, and since it was doing relatively well, i figured it wouldn't hurt to extend the raffle a few days:) hope that clears it up!
@blossomruler i apologize for the confusion but at the time the end date was more of a rough estimate if that makes any sense?? i wasn't really sure how popular it was going to be so i thought i would see after a month how well the raffle was going, and since it was doing relatively well, i figured it wouldn't hurt to extend the raffle a few days:) hope that clears it up!
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
@WitchOfSpace That does make sense! I appreciate you clearing that up for me! :)
@WitchOfSpace That does make sense! I appreciate you clearing that up for me! :)
oQlTGMl.png
Kanaya Bump
good luck!
Kanaya Bump
good luck!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
rose bump
rose bump
Final Nep bump!
Final Nep bump!

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
Dave bump! Good luck everyone!!!
Dave bump! Good luck everyone!!!
P9aWhak.png UYXZLyE.pngzE3edrX.png
FVp37B5.pnghh5n4WA.png pZJYyk4.png
H2jRHgT.pngpyAp3dI.pngSYiQlxK.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27