Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Homestuck Raffle!! WINNERS PG24
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
Vriska bump!
Vriska bump!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Jake bump!
Jake bump!
P9aWhak.png UYXZLyE.pngzE3edrX.png
FVp37B5.pnghh5n4WA.png pZJYyk4.png
H2jRHgT.pngpyAp3dI.pngSYiQlxK.png
Another Nepeta bump!
Another Nepeta bump!

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
Another Dave bump ::::)
Another Dave bump ::::)
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
YOU BETTER BELIEVE A NEPE-BUMP IS STILL IN ORDER
YOU BETTER BELIEVE A NEPE-BUMP IS STILL IN ORDER
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@WitchOfSpace
aah just found this
could i get 20 tickets in treasure, all for Kanaya?

My favorite thing about homestuck is: the emotional attachment that it's so easy to form with the characters, and how everyone has a character/characters that they can identify with (5 more tickets for Kanaya please!)
@WitchOfSpace
aah just found this
could i get 20 tickets in treasure, all for Kanaya?

My favorite thing about homestuck is: the emotional attachment that it's so easy to form with the characters, and how everyone has a character/characters that they can identify with (5 more tickets for Kanaya please!)
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@plegianHonchkrow that'll be 10k with a discount so 9k i believe! i'll add you tickets as soon as you send over the payment:)

all bumps counted!
@plegianHonchkrow that'll be 10k with a discount so 9k i believe! i'll add you tickets as soon as you send over the payment:)

all bumps counted!
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
roxy bumparoo
roxy bumparoo
oQlTGMl.png
@WitchOfSpace
Alright I know that I have a problem and I blame it on me being a newb on here XD but this is my order:

Paid for:
I would like to purchase a total of 71 tickets x3

Free Tickets:
  • I have the banner in my signature
  • I am a newly registered person on this site
  • My favorite thing about Homestuck...hmm I would have to be tied between how they each have their own peculiar typing quirk and color they use that helps give you a look into their personality and I also like how most of the characters people tend to see similarities in themselves with the characters like I for example am like a twin to Jade because our personalities are so similar x3

Now this is where I would like my tickets to go:
  • The 6 tickets I get for the banner and being a newb I would like to have entered into the bucket for Equius
  • My 5 for the explanation for my love of Homestuck tickets along with 30 of my bought tickets into the bucket for Eridan
  • Then the other 40 of my bought tickets I would like to have entered in for the bucket of Gamzee HoNk :o)

Hopefully with all of these tickets I might have a chance at winning one maybe...but my luck is not the best XD
@WitchOfSpace
Alright I know that I have a problem and I blame it on me being a newb on here XD but this is my order:

Paid for:
I would like to purchase a total of 71 tickets x3

Free Tickets:
  • I have the banner in my signature
  • I am a newly registered person on this site
  • My favorite thing about Homestuck...hmm I would have to be tied between how they each have their own peculiar typing quirk and color they use that helps give you a look into their personality and I also like how most of the characters people tend to see similarities in themselves with the characters like I for example am like a twin to Jade because our personalities are so similar x3

Now this is where I would like my tickets to go:
  • The 6 tickets I get for the banner and being a newb I would like to have entered into the bucket for Equius
  • My 5 for the explanation for my love of Homestuck tickets along with 30 of my bought tickets into the bucket for Eridan
  • Then the other 40 of my bought tickets I would like to have entered in for the bucket of Gamzee HoNk :o)

Hopefully with all of these tickets I might have a chance at winning one maybe...but my luck is not the best XD
Oh and a Eridan bump :3
Oh and a Eridan bump :3
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27