Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Homestuck Raffle!! WINNERS PG24
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@WitchOfSpace Thanks for holding the raffle!! :D (It was fun to throw lots of money at ya even though I didn't get anything LOL)

@Broderick The Nep fight is over.
@WitchOfSpace Thanks for holding the raffle!! :D (It was fun to throw lots of money at ya even though I didn't get anything LOL)

@Broderick The Nep fight is over.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
whoops looks like i'm the last one

@WitchOfSpace NICE nice thanks for doing the thing ily times a milly <333 now return to me what was once mine
whoops looks like i'm the last one

@WitchOfSpace NICE nice thanks for doing the thing ily times a milly <333 now return to me what was once mine
wp1cEPW.png
Yeah, @Ponythekidrs, have you seen the spreadsheet and crunched some numbers? What are the odds, man. Sorry for you! But congrats to the winners nevertheless.
Yeah, @Ponythekidrs, have you seen the spreadsheet and crunched some numbers? What are the odds, man. Sorry for you! But congrats to the winners nevertheless.

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Broderick ...Incidentally, what WERE the odds? xP
@Broderick ...Incidentally, what WERE the odds? xP
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Well, @Ponythekidrs, your chances were 42% more or less, and mine were nearly 30%. Jinxsyrinx was pretty lucky with abouth 1/10 of your amount of tickets. Now I'm even more curious about the big Rockbreaker's drawing with what felt like thousands of participants. Maybe all my luck flowed there.
Well, @Ponythekidrs, your chances were 42% more or less, and mine were nearly 30%. Jinxsyrinx was pretty lucky with abouth 1/10 of your amount of tickets. Now I'm even more curious about the big Rockbreaker's drawing with what felt like thousands of participants. Maybe all my luck flowed there.

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

@Broderick Aaaah RIP me. xP I'm sorta amazed I didn't win ANYTHING, though. I put in a whole lot of tickets into Roxy and Kanaya as well.

Good luck! :D
@Broderick Aaaah RIP me. xP I'm sorta amazed I didn't win ANYTHING, though. I put in a whole lot of tickets into Roxy and Kanaya as well.

Good luck! :D
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs, I had the best of luck, you wouldn't believe! I mean ... I barely believe it right now.
@Ponythekidrs, I had the best of luck, you wouldn't believe! I mean ... I barely believe it right now.

@Broderick Neither of us really do. xD

Anyway, that was one heckuva Nep battle, and I got the floracats I wanted back, so... yay?

(I donated my Snowsquall and Tuxedo Floracats for this, plus the Harvest and Velvet ones I bought off AH. I recently acquired another Snowsquall Floracat, and bought another Tuxedo one, so I'm fine now.)
@Broderick Neither of us really do. xD

Anyway, that was one heckuva Nep battle, and I got the floracats I wanted back, so... yay?

(I donated my Snowsquall and Tuxedo Floracats for this, plus the Harvest and Velvet ones I bought off AH. I recently acquired another Snowsquall Floracat, and bought another Tuxedo one, so I'm fine now.)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs, some of the stuff I donated came back to me as well. And the battle was worth it anyway.

Oh and now you should be a lil finer.
@Ponythekidrs, some of the stuff I donated came back to me as well. And the battle was worth it anyway.

Oh and now you should be a lil finer.

@Broderick Thanks for the cat! :D (I feel like I should be giving you something in return, but I'm not sure what... xD)
@Broderick Thanks for the cat! :D (I feel like I should be giving you something in return, but I'm not sure what... xD)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27