Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ace Awareness Grab Bags - All Done!
@flamelish There are no more available bags!
@flamelish There are no more available bags!

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
@sciencings thanks again :>
@sciencings thanks again :>
tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
@sciencings

Ah thats too bad, thanks for letting me know! :>
@sciencings

Ah thats too bad, thanks for letting me know! :>
@sciencings

Could you put me on a ping list of when you have other raffles or trade posts.. please

@sciencings

Could you put me on a ping list of when you have other raffles or trade posts.. please

Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
@youreyes2see I don't do raffles all that often, this was kind of a special thing for Asexual Awareness Week, so I don't have a pinglist for that. About the only thing I run regularly that I could ping people for is my festival swap thread.
@youreyes2see I don't do raffles all that often, this was kind of a special thing for Asexual Awareness Week, so I don't have a pinglist for that. About the only thing I run regularly that I could ping people for is my festival swap thread.

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
@sciencings Well if you do something like this again.. give me a ping if you remember..

:)
@sciencings Well if you do something like this again.. give me a ping if you remember..

:)
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...