Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ace Awareness Grab Bags - All Done!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@KaylaEve @Coys @tassledown @Persephonis @Catfeather @cinnamonty @Echoo @Bionicbits @Mudcat @BeaVoyager @SomethingWitty @orlesianbeauty @shanhammer @daineger @Vanzin @Sigmatimewyrm @Nerilka @Scyshe @warriorofaces @Sleet @Panicat @thalassiq @countenance

I'm really sorry, but the bags went much faster than I was expecting, and it looks like you missed them. :( Thank you all for being aware of asexual people today, though!
@KaylaEve @Coys @tassledown @Persephonis @Catfeather @cinnamonty @Echoo @Bionicbits @Mudcat @BeaVoyager @SomethingWitty @orlesianbeauty @shanhammer @daineger @Vanzin @Sigmatimewyrm @Nerilka @Scyshe @warriorofaces @Sleet @Panicat @thalassiq @countenance

I'm really sorry, but the bags went much faster than I was expecting, and it looks like you missed them. :( Thank you all for being aware of asexual people today, though!

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
All prizes have been assigned! I'll be getting them out to you whenever I have a free moment. It could take me a little while, so if you're waiting for one of the higher-numbered grab bags, please be patient with me! ^_^;;
All prizes have been assigned! I'll be getting them out to you whenever I have a free moment. It could take me a little while, so if you're waiting for one of the higher-numbered grab bags, please be patient with me! ^_^;;

@sciencings Thank you so much for hosting this!
@sciencings Thank you so much for hosting this!
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@sciencings

May I request a bag, please? Thanks!
@sciencings

May I request a bag, please? Thanks!
@darkscales Unfortunately, I am out of grab bags! I am thinking about re-opening something for the rest of the week for treasure, because I am also nearly out of funds to buy stuff, but that's not something I've sorted out yet.
@darkscales Unfortunately, I am out of grab bags! I am thinking about re-opening something for the rest of the week for treasure, because I am also nearly out of funds to buy stuff, but that's not something I've sorted out yet.

@sciencings

Ah, that's alright, then. Sorry to bother you!
@sciencings

Ah, that's alright, then. Sorry to bother you!
@DarkScales No bother at all!
@DarkScales No bother at all!

@sciencings
Please count me in if not all bags have peen claimed uwu
@sciencings
Please count me in if not all bags have peen claimed uwu
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@GefrorenZahn Sorry, all available bags have been claimed.
@GefrorenZahn Sorry, all available bags have been claimed.

@sciencings

I would love a grab bag~!
@sciencings

I would love a grab bag~!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19